Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hey! I'm Nenas :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I'm Nenas :)

Hi! I'm a 17 year old portuguese girl looking forward to moving to Liverpool next year and I would love to meet people from there. I am struggling with anorexia and I would also love to get and give support to and from others! I hope we can have a nice chat and get to know each other Xx

Hey Nenas (wow you have a cooooooool name)!

Welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and I'm a 14 year old from Scotland. The UK is an amazing place!

See ya around!
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Welcome to the Boards Nenas i'm Lane i hope you find the boards helpful, and if you're looking for a little extra the mix also offers 1-2-1 chat and has a Helpline both open from 11 am to 11 pm, there is also general and support chats running on certain nights from 8-9:30 pm and occasional support circles and expert chats. check out the Live chat announcements board for info on where to join and when,
      i'll stop rambling now hope you're well and look forward to seeing you around

Best wishes x
      ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Originally posted by LaneBoi View Post
        Welcome to the Boards Nenas i'm Lane i hope you find the boards helpful, and if you're looking for a little extra the mix also offers http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team"]1-2-1 chat and has a Helpline[/URL] both open from 11 am to 11 pm, there is also general and support chats running on certain nights from 8-9:30 pm and occasional support circles and expert chats. check out the http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/chat-debate/live-chat-announcements"]Live chat announcements[/URL] board for info on where to join and when,
        i'll stop rambling now hope you're well and look forward to seeing you around

Best wishes x
        Wow, I didn't even think to link to those Lane, so thanks for signposting x
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Can any of you explain me how this works? Can I talk to any of you in special and individually or just in these foruns? Thanks for all your kind messages Xx

Comment

Hey welcome! You can private message and use forum's
            The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

Comment

Thank you Shaunie

Comment

You can post in the different topics and send people inboxes
                ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Thank you LaneBoi

Comment

Hey Nenas, welcome to the boards

Comment

Hi Aife thank you :P

Comment

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a nice time here
                        Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Thank you so much Rhys

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                          X