Hi I'm Ellie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Ellie

I'm 20 years old and a very shy, I struggle in many social situations as I'm a very anxious person. I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 when I was 18 and over the past couple of years it has been a real struggle. I have a huge amount of support from my family but sometimes feel that I am a burden and bring them down. I have a partner who I've been with for 6 years and every day he does his best to make me smile. Although I have all of these amazing people in my life I don't want them to feel like its their responsibility to make me happy. After I was diagnosed i didn't (and still haven't) recive/d any support. I am on permanent medication to try help but at the moment it isn't even working. I wanted to know if there was some alternative to more/different medication. I just need some new kind of support or advice or just how to cope daily when I feel like this .
    Many thanks
    E x

Hi ellie
    ​ welcome to the boards, hope we can help you well done for posting here.

Comment

Hey Ellie,

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Welcome to the boards Ellie!

Theres lots of apps that I use to help with my mental health some including Calm Harm, Booster buddy and Silver linings.
        You are enough

Comment

Hi Ellie, I'm Eleanor and I'm 14, I just wanted to say a huge welcome to the boards. I hope we can help you x
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hey Ellie, and welcome to the community.

I'm Mike, one of the moderators you'll be popping in and out. Feel free to start a thread over in Health & Wellbeing about your situation.
            "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

Hi Ellie and a huge welcome to the boards
              ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X