Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

(RE)Introduction!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (RE)Introduction!

Hi,

You may wonder, why on earth are you doing an introduction when you have 289 posts and have been here for over a year? Don't worry, I've not gone mad I've just changed my username... and okay... it looks like it's confusing a fair few of you! Plus, I went back today and read my first introduction... urgh please no! NO NO NO!

I asked for my name changed because the first 4 letters in it were my real name... the name everyone in non-internet life calls me. When I was younger, I often didn't think about online ID... and so when signing up for websites often did this. I'm on many support sites, and over the last year of so have been... hmm... making my ID less obvious y'know what I mean? (with the uncommon name 'n' all).

So. Basically. I though it was about time to do the same thing on here... and begin using my sort of internet name (Eleanor) on here. Similar... no one ever calls me that in real life either so less obviously me if someone I knew happened to be on here (PS I don't know of anyone who I know on here ha).

So... I'm Eleanor. I'm 14 (totally not old enough to be doing this ha) and I am Scottish. I like listening to music and I love to rant online! Oh... and I love chocolate too and coffee!

Thank you for reading! I bet you in a year I'll look back and go "PLEASE NO! NO NO NO!" To this introduction too!

Eleanor!
    Last edited by independent_; 07-05-2017, 04:52 PM. Reason: Sorry about all the So-s
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

I have a feeling you might look back on this in sooner than a year and go "PLEASE NO! NO NO NO!" knowing you lol
    SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Aidan View Post
      I have a feeling you might look back on this in sooner than a year and go &quot;PLEASE NO! NO NO NO!&quot; knowing you lol
      i do too actually😂😂😂
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X