Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat surveys: final call

Now chat is back, we'll be closing our two chat surveys. They'll be open until Tuesday morning, so if you haven't had your say yet about the chat guidelines or about the new Tuesday general chat, now's your last chance!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts

- The Mix Team
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hi there!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

Hello everyone i'm new to this particular forum but i am a somewhat forum pro (i don't know that's considered bragging or not getting out enough )
    i'm still getting the hang of everything haha but i'm happy to be here and hopefully help some others x
    i go by Lane and i'm currently sorting college out before September, i love EDM and chocolate(too much) and i work at my local horse stables whenever i can, if i'm not busy i'm usually hanging out with or riding my horse Boomerang x lovely to meet you all
    ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Hi Lane,

it's nice to meet you - welcome to the mix Hope to see you around

Comment

Hey Lane,

I'm the same as you - a forum pro. It's a good thing to be! Haha. Oh and I think I'm still getting used to things on here, and I've been here quite a while!

Anyway welcome to the boards, I hope to see your around!
      "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hey Lane, welcome to the boards

Comment

Hi Lane,
          Welcome to The Mix Message boards!

You're a ghost at most
          A set of empty bones
          Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Originally posted by independent_ View Post
            Hey Lane,

I'm the same as you - a forum pro. It's a good thing to be! Haha. Oh and I think I'm still getting used to things on here, and I've been here quite a while!

Anyway welcome to the boards, I hope to see your around!
            It gets hard to keep up with them all if i'm honest haha x
            ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone x

-L A N E

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X