Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello

Hi welcome to the boards

I'm Emma

Comment

Hey, and welcome to the boards.

Just to let you know, I moved this thread to our Introduce Yourself forum where it fits a little better. Feel free to take a look at our Start Here forum for some useful threads about the community and how things work.

I'm Mike, by the way - one of the moderators you'll see floating in and out from time to time. Happy posting!
      "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

Hello

Welcome to the boards, I'm also a moderator so you'll see me floating around the boards from time to time

Comment

Hey, welcome to the boards!
          "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hi guys. I am a new member to this forum. Nice to meet you all here.
            Life is beautiful

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the boards
              I hope you both find it helpful!
              "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X