Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hey! I`m Helena and I`m 28. I`m happy to be here and share my thoughts and experience with you. I currently work as a freelance writer. I love reading inspiring stories, but the most I like writing it. I`ve passed through a lot of difficulties to become who I`m now. I totally can share my experience on how to survive difficult times​. So if you have any questions you want to ask I`m here to answer it.
    Last edited by Aife; 21-03-2017, 12:06 PM. Reason: link to website removed

Hey Helena - welcome to The Mix

The Mix is a UK charity that provides support to young people under the age of 25 - some of the services we signpost young people to are UK based and only for poeple under 25s, so these might not always be relevant to you, but the boards are a great place to get advice and support others.

Also - I just made a small edit to your post and removed the website link you put in - we have a few guidelines on the boards which don't permit links or ads.Hope that all makes sense

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards

- Aife

Comment

Hey Helena,
      Welcome to TheMix Message boards!
      You're a ghost at most
      A set of empty bones
      Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services