Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm new here, as you can probably tell. You can call me Cas, (not my real name) and I'm 14. I kind of joined this website on a whim because of my recent issues with my gender, and I'm hoping to get a bit of support and advice on here as I have no idea how to deal with things like this. I'll try and give some support where I can, but I'm not sure I can give much ^^

Welcome to the community, Cas.
    'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

'How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

Comment

Welcome to The Mix Cas

Comment

Welcome to the Mix, Cas!

Comment

I'm new here too, but hi
          Don't worry about thinking you can't offer much in way of support, I think that's why we're all here. See you around Cas ✋
          SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

Welcome Cas!

Comment

Hey Cas, welcome

Comment

Welcome to the boards Cas

Comment

Welcome to the community

I understand that but you'll honestly surprise yourself in terms of how much support you're actually able to give.x

Comment

Hey Cas, welcome to the mix!! Hey, I'm also 14 and still feel like I'm new here although I've been here for exactly a year today (12/02). See you around! Xx.
                    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X