Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Hi im new!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im new!

Hi im Emily! I am 19, will be 20 in august i have a daughter who is 16months old and she will be 2 in september! ive recently joined here from being on childline, and if this is anything like that i think ill get on great here! i used to struggle with my depression and anxiety, but since having my daughter, im more like the normal me. i have a fiance who i have been with for over a year now (1year and 1month tomorrow). Im still trying to get my life on track but am getting there.
    dont really know what else to say apart from hi and am excited to start my new journey on here

Welcome emilyboosh! Glad to have you!

Comment

Congrats on starting your new journey. Wish all the best for you and your daughter

Comment

Hi Emily Nice to meet you. I'm new here too

See you around sometime! . Take care

Sam

Comment

Hey Emily!
          Welcome to the boards! Feel free to start any threads on here and we will be happy to help!

Drea

Comment

Originally posted by emilyboosh View Post
            Hi im Emily! I am 19, will be 20 in august i have a daughter who is 16months old and she will be 2 in september! ive recently joined here from being on childline, and if this is anything like that i think ill get on great here! i used to struggle with my depression and anxiety, but since having my daughter, im more like the normal me. i have a fiance who i have been with for over a year now (1year and 1month tomorrow). Im still trying to get my life on track but am getting there.
            dont really know what else to say apart from hi and am excited to start my new journey on here
            Hi there Emily,

I remember you-I had also come here from having been on Childline.Woah-Your daughter is now 16 months old, that has gone so quick!

How is everything for you now?

Hannah

Comment

Hi there Emily, welcome to the boards. In some ways this is quite like CL but in others it's completely different (no delays for posts to be checked).

Glad to have you here!!
              "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hey Emily, welcome to the boards! Nikki

Comment

Welcome to the boards!
                  You're a ghost at most
                  A set of empty bones
                  Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

Hello! I think I remember you from CL. My name was Al0nez.
                    I'm glad you've been doing a bit better. Take care love. x
                    My name's Caitlin. Nice to meet you. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Al0neInMusic View Post
                      Hello! I think I remember you from CL. My name was Al0nez.
                      I'm glad you've been doing a bit better. Take care love. x

No way! I remember you, I used to be willow but I think I changed it to WillowsMagnoliatree or sommit like that :s
                      "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post

No way! I remember you, I used to be willow but I think I changed it to WillowsMagnoliatree or sommit like that :s
                        omygosh it's a reunion

It's nice to see you again How times have flown by. Because we're both in our 20s now aren't we
                        My name's Caitlin. Nice to meet you. ^_^

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X