Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey to everyone who has just posted on this thread, huge welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and Im 14. It's so great to have yous all here and it's lovely to meet you.
    "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuckoo99 View Post
      Hi guys, just here to get some advice
      Originally posted by dancewithdeath_24 View Post
      Howdy, I'm Keira and I'm 15. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love science and books and gaming but I also love music and listen to it a lot. From an early age I've always wanted to be a psychiatrist but now, especially with my personal experience, I want to become an advocate as well to raise awareness. I am very passionate about ethical issues, such as LGBT rights and debating moral dilemmas. I don't know how to end this except thank you to anyone who read this ❤
      Originally posted by independent_ View Post
      Hey to everyone who has just posted on this thread, huge welcome to the boards. I'm Eleanor and Im 14. It's so great to have yous all here and it's lovely to meet you.
      Hi Everyone!

It's nice to meet you all, welcome to the Mix! My name is Vidhya, and I look forward to getting to talk to you guys.

Comment

Hello ! My name is emilyjohn and i ma 24 years old .Welcome to every one on this forum.I'm also a photographer also have own business of boxes in Canada.Hopefully we learn more experience and share the ideas.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X