Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Introduce yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Amy,

Welcome to the boards

Here you can talk about anything you're going through and get advice from our lovely community Like Elle mentioned, feel free to start a thread about anything you're going through, we're all here for you

Comment

I'm Lane from the ever so sunny Cornwall, i spend most of my time in coffee shops, on forums, volunteering with horses and children, baking, and with my baby boy(my horse) okay and with my partner too i have various interests and i'm a forum pro and i'm kind unoccupied until i start college in September x
      ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

hello! My name is Alex and I am 15. I'm not really sure how to use this website yet?? but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. I've been struggling lately with my anxiety so I have absolutely no idea how to talk to people, but I'm hope that by using this site I might learn how to.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ihatelife View Post
          hi my name is [amy]

REFRANCE

anyway so hi ummm..... dont know what to say really. im here because i hade allot of problems with people in my school in my past, cutting myself and i really dislike my mum. i know thats sounds like im just a typical tenn and stuff but im really finding this a hard time soo yep.

bye
          Hi amy!
          Welcome to the boards! As previously mentioned, this is a great place for you to talk about anything that you are going through, so feel free to start a new thread. Everyone here is very nice and willing to talk and provide support!

-Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by luna258 View Post
            hello! My name is Alex and I am 15. I'm not really sure how to use this website yet?? but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. I've been struggling lately with my anxiety so I have absolutely no idea how to talk to people, but I'm hope that by using this site I might learn how to.

Thank you!

Hi Alex!

Welcome! Here on the boards you can talk about anything that you are going through, which may be your anxiety, and get advice and support from members of the community. It's a great space to talk so hopefully we can help you with that. If you have any questions about what you should say, feel free to check out our Help Desk section, where you can create a thread with your question and people will answer it for you. Hope this was helpful!

-Kathleen

Comment

Hi I'm Amanda I'm 23 with a young daughter I'm married but I'm engaged to someone else,I am seeing a IP therapist weekly. I am on a 4 month course for level 2 mental health awareness.

Comment

Hey Amanda94, welcome to the community it's lovely to have you here

Comment

Hey!
                  I'm Ed and I'm 16 years old. I've just finished my GCSEs, and am going to be doing the NCS thing over this summer.
                  I don't really know what else to put here, except HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Comment

Hey Ed, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here

Comment

Hey Ed. Nice to see that you got on the boards. Enjoy NCS this summer. Hope it gives you some time to relax

Comment

Originally posted by e.g.vickers View Post
                        Hey!
                        I'm Ed and I'm 16 years old. I've just finished my GCSEs, and am going to be doing the NCS thing over this summer.
                        I don't really know what else to put here, except HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!
                        Hey Ed and welcome.
                        The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you are not going to stay where you are

Comment

Thank you Shaunie for replying to me :D

Comment

Hey everyone, Dom here! I've found some of the old threads useful so decided to sign up!

:D

Comment

Hi guys, just here to get some advice

Comment

Howdy, I'm Keira and I'm 15. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love science and books and gaming but I also love music and listen to it a lot. From an early age I've always wanted to be a psychiatrist but now, especially with my personal experience, I want to become an advocate as well to raise awareness. I am very passionate about ethical issues, such as LGBT rights and debating moral dilemmas. I don't know how to end this except thank you to anyone who read this ❤

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X