X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jasmine and Katie,

Welcome to the mix, hope you find what your looking

Comment

Hi, I am Erica, 17, will be going to college next year. I suffer from chronic migraines, making it hard to do some of the things I may enjoy, and this then hinders my ability to enjoy some of the things I can do. I also have an irregular hormone condition that I am trying to get under control, but it takes time. I am confused by my emotions and can never truly verbalize them to others when I need to and I also can have symptoms that are close to OCPD, but I have not been diagnosed with that at this time.

Comment

Hi Erica

Welcome to the boards! Feel free to browse our forums and start a new thread if you wish
        - ‘One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day’

Comment

Welcome Erica
          You are enough

Comment

Hola people, my name is Jasmine but my friends call me by my last name so I guess you guys can call me Rox or Rocky if you want. I'm new if you didn't realize but it's whatever.

I just turned 14 on the 13th so that's awesome. I'm sarcastic as fudge nuggets and I'm a really chill person. I love Green Day, Netflix, books, Wattpad, reading, writing, photography, and cheering is my life. Soooooo yeah, hey guys.

I'm also still trying to get used to this site and all it's magical wonders so please bear with me lol

Jasmine A. (use your imagination)

Comment

Hi welcome,

Harriet

Comment

Originally posted by r.xox View Post
                Hola people, my name is Jasmine but my friends call me by my last name so I guess you guys can call me Rox or Rocky if you want. I'm new if you didn't realize but it's whatever.

I just turned 14 on the 13th so that's awesome. I'm sarcastic as fudge nuggets and I'm a really chill person. I love Green Day, Netflix, books, Wattpad, reading, writing, photography, and cheering is my life. Soooooo yeah, hey guys.

I'm also still trying to get used to this site and all it's magical wonders so please bear with me lol
                Welcome to the boards
                Hope you are finding your way around

I just wanted to point out your post is a little hard to read because of the font and italic (I don't know if it's a little hard for others to read too) but it is for me.

Steph x
                You are enough

Comment

Hi Jasmine, welcome to the boards

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm Emily, I'm 25 and am just starting as a boards mod - I'm interested in helping people, singing, travelling and cooking!

Comment

Great to meet you hope to see you around

Comment

Welcome to the team Emily :D
                        Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Hello,

My name is Dimitris and I am here to look for info regarding teaching English in China

Comment

Welcome Dim

Are going out to China? My sisters friend has been out to China to work in a school and then she travelled she came back for Christmas but has now gone back out now.
                            You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                            X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a £200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 £10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey