Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi I've been meaning to join here for a while but I always seemed talked myself out of it.

So anyway, but about me, I'm 26, I'm from the UK and I'm a girl. My name is...well I guess you can call me dotty.

I guess the main reason I joined on here is that I find it hard to talk to people about stuff, purely out of embarrassment, not wanting to bother people, or for the fact that if I don't say it out loud and keep it inside, then it's not a real problem, but I've started to find it hard to cope. So I thought maybe if I post on here it might help me a bit, and no one will judge me and think I'm odd. I'd also (hopefully) like to get to know people on here too

So...um...that's all, sorry this is quite long and thanks for reading.

Hey Dotty Welcome to thesite. Hope you like the place and stick around
    Don't ever let somebody tell you can't do something. You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it.

Comment

welcome to the boards dotty

Comment

Welcome to the site.
        THERES A LIGHT WHERE THE DARKNESS IS!!!!!

Comment

Hi all. Thank you for the welcomes

Comment

Hi Dotty,

I hope you enjoy the site and feel welcome

Comment

hello

i feel exactly the same as dotty,its over whelming and sometimes makes me do things i shouldnt?

Comment

Hi Dotty

"i'm finding a meaning. Once you say, finally 'now i've got it,' then you've lost it, because you're dragging it down to something very limited. It's an on-going process and the meaning of life itself. One is continually going into the depths of yourself, discovering a strength, a presence perhaps, in heart of yourself." Karen Armstrong

I know you're after me but leave the devices out

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." ~Andy Warhol~

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X