Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to thesite.org! <3

Hello
    My name is Izzy and I am 20, from Kent, UK. I guess I just joined for debating, discussing, advice and such. I like music, fashion, reading, writing, photography, clubbing and the works. I hope everyone has had a good 2012 so far <3

Hi Izzy!

Welcome
    geekblog

Comment

welcome x
      my lj -comment to be added

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
      - Anonymous .

Anyone who thinks Sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in a summer rainstorm - Anon

Comment

Hi there,

Welcome to thesite
        Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

Comment

Welcome
          I'm new too! really looking forward to getting some advice and hopefully giving some to others
          x

Comment

Hey The Scientist and RedhairedDoll,
            Welcome to TheSite

Comment

Welcome to you both
              And when things start to happen, donít worry. Donít stew. Just go right along. Youíll start happening too.

Youíll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. Youíll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Lifeís a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.

Oh! The Places You'll Go! - Dr Seuss

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >