Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Potential scammer how do I report?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential scammer how do I report?

Someone had messaged me on here and the message Saying he's looking to invest in business in my country. I'm don't know how to report the message and I also just want to warn others about it.

He has asked me to contact him via his email adress and give him my phone number. I presume I'm not the only one he has messeged

Thanks guys hope everyone is well

Emma

I got this PM too, I think the only way to report is to forward the message to the mods so they can sort it out. Also The Mix The person's name is trustee11 in case you need it
    As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

i got it too. i printscreen the message and sent it to the mods.. like ive done previously

Comment

i got the same thing

Comment

I had one too from "Guest" "Chris" I have just sent a screenshot to the themix account
          Your difficulties are vaild

Comment

No dosent say trustee11 anywhere

Says guest and then at the end Rev, Chris
            Your difficulties are vaild

Comment

Yeah its the same guy thats how he signed his message to me

Comment

Lol I got this too, luckily I saw your post yesterday before the PM so I didn't freak out haha. Glad he's banned now whoever he was!
                "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X