Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse

Got exams coming up?

Exams can be a stressful time for many of us, so we've created a new exams forum where you can get revision tips, share motivational messages, and rant about all your exams!
See more
See less

Chat ghost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy???!!?!?!?!!??
    Some people like change. I don't know who these strange people are, but they control the website design apparently
    SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

and some people dont..espcially when theres no other option to have it how it was

It says James, aife and mike under the staff account and mods who are the volunteers I think
      You are enough

Comment

We need a thread dedicated to people moaning about stuff, I bet I'd post 99% of the stuff on it 😂
        SUCCESS is not final, FAILURE is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Comment

I think there is? or you could make one
          You are enough

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
            I think there is? or you could make one
            🤔...

Comment

this is the one I was on about

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forum/c...r-ranty-thread
              You are enough

Comment

I hope that dosent lead into my account haha
                You are enough

Comment

Okay never mind, I feel useless again 😭

Comment

Hey, also thanks for showing me that thread, I needed that in my life : )

Comment

hahaha Aidan thats hilarious lol..your welcome

also pineapple on pizza and bus drivers who cant stick to timetables annoy me too haha!
                      You are enough

Comment

I'm glad you find my 1st world problems funny, I don't lol

Comment

I'm pretty sure the blue banner is to support the London Marathon / Heads Together charity.

I'm not 100% certain, but its a strong guess.
                          Last edited by Rhys; 20-04-2017, 09:27 PM.
                          Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

It looks like a knitted blue jumper to me. I'm quite fond of it for now actually. And if it's for Heads Together, that's even better

Comment

I know that TheMix is an official partner with Heads Together, and parts of london are having a blue headband or similar things put up around them.
                              So I'm guessing its a headband as our banner for now.
                              Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

It looks like a blue rug to me 😆
                                You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                                X