Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Signature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature?

What is the signature. Is it the quotes that come up under people's comment every time. If so I've tried putting one but every time it doesn't work and comes up with an error?
    Is there a reason?
    "Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it everytime" Clairty - Zedd, Foxes

I think you've got to get up to a certain amount of posts before you don't get that error message and you can actually have a signature. Do you mean mine where I've decided I want to put "you are enough"💜?
    You are enough

Comment

Yeah that's what i mean
      Ah ok thank you.
      Do you know how many posts?
      "Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it everytime" Clairty - Zedd, Foxes

Comment

I'm not sure must be a lot because I was only able to set mine a week or so ago and not see that error message
        You are enough

Comment

Ah I've done it now. Thank you though. Tried it on my laptop instead and worked.

Comment

Cool
            You are enough

Comment

Hey guys,

Glad you managed to get things working Shaunie, and thanks for your help Lostsense. There's a full list of user-bonuses here if either of you are interested.

Mike
              We're James, Aife & Mike: the staff team here at The Mix.
              If you have any questions about this place, feel free to
              ask over in the
              Help Desk or send us a private message.

Comment

I'm not sure why it only appears on some posts and not others? And it's okay😊
                You are enough

Comment

Hmm now they've come up! Gremlins🤔
                  You are enough

Comment

Now they've gone😅
                    You are enough

Comment

Originally posted by Lostsense View Post
                      I'm not sure why it only appears on some posts and not others? And it's okay😊
                      Hmm. They should appear on every post you make. If they're not showing it might be a problem at your end - maybe something to do with how well things are loading on your device/browser?

Mike
                      ask over in the

Comment

I've been wondering this for ages, I don't think I can do this yet, I keep deleting my posts.
                        "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

I've also wonder what's the nominate button is actually for ? With the report button

Comment

Originally posted by Notagainvitelina View Post
                            I've been wondering this for ages, I don't think I can do this yet, I keep deleting my posts.
                            Looks like the setting was disabled on your account. I've enabled it for you now, and for future reference or anyone else having trouble finding it, there's a little tick box under profile > user settings > account:

Originally posted by Shaunie View Post
                            I've also wonder what's the nominate button is actually for ? With the report button
                            Nominate is for post of the month (/POTM) which we haven't been keeping up with recently! Traditionally, we collect these nominations at the start of each month and get you guys to vote for your favourite on a poll. The winner then gets their post displayed as a banner on the boards homepage.

Feel free to nominate any posts you think are worthy, and we'll make sure we start doing this again.

Mike
                            ask over in the

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                            X