Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Chat guideline change

We recently updated our chat guideline around discussing eating issues. Take a look here for more info.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (June)

Jellyelephant is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey notagain

Just wanted to drop by and say I hope you are okay. Remember a relapse doesn't mean the end of recovery. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep fighting lovely girl <3"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Signature?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature?

What is the signature. Is it the quotes that come up under people's comment every time. If so I've tried putting one but every time it doesn't work and comes up with an error?
    Is there a reason?
    "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

I think you've got to get up to a certain amount of posts before you don't get that error message and you can actually have a signature. Do you mean mine where I've decided I want to put "you are enough"💜?
    Your difficulties are vaild

Comment

Yeah that's what i mean
      Ah ok thank you.
      Do you know how many posts?
      "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not sure must be a lot because I was only able to set mine a week or so ago and not see that error message

Comment

Ah I've done it now. Thank you though. Tried it on my laptop instead and worked.

Comment

Cool

Comment

I'm not sure why it only appears on some posts and not others? And it's okay😊

Comment

Hmm now they've come up! Gremlins🤔

Comment

Now they've gone😅

Comment

I've been wondering this for ages, I don't think I can do this yet, I keep deleting my posts.
                    "It's always about what you believe in. We believe that you should never give up, you should challenge everything you know and jump in way over your head" -Anatoly Zabruskov

Comment

I've also wonder what's the nominate button is actually for ? With the report button

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                      X