Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

121 chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 121 chat

Hey

On my laptop when I click on 121 chat I cant fill out the form because the box wont scroll down and on my phone it says its available until 11pm but it says sorry we are not available at the moment. Ide rather use 121 chat on my laptop.
    You are enough

Oh now its changed its the same on my laptop to on my phone...is it not open until 11pm then?
    You are enough

Comment

Oh that' was probably the time about I tried so that's why.

Thanks.
      You are enough

Comment

Errrm see how am I meant to start the chat on my laptop when I cant scroll down the little box thing?
        Attached Files
        You are enough

Comment

No
          You are enough

Comment

Dunooo it's odd.

Internet Explorer.. are 121 chats closed on weekends?
            You are enough

Comment

Yeah.

Thankyou.
              You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X