Job interview tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job interview tomorrow

I've got some exciting news I have a job interview at my local SARC (Sexual assult refferal centre) tomorrow! To be a crisis worker so when someone comes in I will be there to hold there hand and support them through the rape kit process. Just what I wanted to do. I'm so excited and nervous. I know how important this role is as I wouldnt let go of the crisis workers hand when I had mine done. I feel like this will be me giving something back to people who I really want to work closely with survivors of rape/sexual abuse.
    You are enough

Wishing you the best of luck Lostsense this sounds like such a great opportunity

Comment

Thankyou Aife
      You are enough

Comment

Good luck today Lostsense, you'll do great👍👍👍
        "Truely independent person who doesn't do quotes, just dates".. (29.04.17)

Comment

It went okay. She said there doing interviews for the rest of this week so I will hear on or by next Thursday (the 25th) but I did say I couldnt start until the 21st June (the day after I am back from Holiday) because after next week it will only be 2weeks until I go on Holiday so I dont really want to start for 2weeks and then have to have a week off.
          You are enough

Comment

I'm glad to hear it went okay Lostsense
            i really hope you get it(which i'm sure you will) x
            ~To be where one wishes to be, one must first truly believe that One's self will get there~

-L A N E

Comment

Taaaar
              You are enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X