No announcement yet.

Best Places To Look For Work Experience?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Places To Look For Work Experience?

I made a thread in the Student forum yesterday because I was rather stuck on what I want to do when I'm older. I'm starting to look into computer programming and would like to some work experience between now & September. Does anyone know of the best places to look for work experience, please?

You can write to various companies an Email or visit them if their is any local

I did mine at an RAF base, twas brilliant.
      Whowhere, neither here nor there.

you contact the HR department at wherever you'd like to do some work experience. i'd say the best places would be the blue chip companies tbh. if you are a current university student doing a computing/engineering course why not think of taking an industrial placement year - and get paid roughly 10k for your work experience at the same time!
        Good judgement comes from experience.
        Experience comes from bad judgement.

Maybe through personal contacts? Like your friends or friends of your parents or extended family? Who already work in that sector if you know anyone?

I did my year 11 work experience at the Transport Research Lab, I got to see a couple of high speed car crashes and got to dress the crash test dummies! And lots of other fun... I loved it!
          Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995