Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Get involved

Fancy hosting one of our General Chats, or getting involved with the community in another way? Let us know here.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (July)

Aidan is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community for the following post:

"Hey Lucie,

You say you're still on medication and have had lots of therapy? Maybe it's a matter of revisiting old coping techniques and anything else like that, that therapy taught you?

And Drea is absolutely right! Even someone with everything material that they could ever want isn't insusceptible to mental illness. Any sex, race, age, class; it doesn't discriminate...
"
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Applying for DSA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for DSA

Although applying the DSA last I didn't use it at all or seek any support unitll the end of term when things really kicked off.

Do I need to apply again this year because I've been hearing mixed things?

you have to re apply each year.

Comment

Thanks, I was really confused because uni said nope but I guess it's good because theres still time!

Comment

from what i know you have to re apply. i might be wrong but theres no harm in it. im sure if you re apply and didnt need to, they will inform you anyway

Comment

You don't have to reapply for DSA - the support you were given through your needs assessment rolls on every year you are at uni. I got DSA at uni which is how I know this

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
          X