Sex = stomach ache...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex = stomach ache...

K, so this sounds weird, but I discovered the other day an annoying problem I have (I know I should have noticed it before, but I'm slow on the uptake). Whenever I have sex, I always get a stomach ache afterwards. The one I had on Sunday was really REALLY painful, and I could barely walk (but that may have been because I went for 2 months without sex beforehand).

I wanna know a) what's causing it, and b) if it's not just me, and also c) if there's anything I can do to stop it happening, 'cause it's kinda moment-killing.

I didn't know whether this should be in here or not, but I shall move it if necessary.

x
    ...there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in.

'Franki is a wise one. Even if she hides it well sometimes' ~ Scary Monster
    'that's because you're perfect Franki' ~ Broken-Angel
    'I salute you Franki' ~ **helen**
    'I agree with everything that Franki has said' ~ Melian
    'You're a genius' ~ piccolo
    'Franki's right as usual' ~ James

its probably because his dick is hitting your cervix. sometimes its painful during sex and sometimes its painful afterwards. i used to get bad 'period type' pains when i first started having sex. ask your boyfriend to not go as far in and see if that helps.

Comment

It's not like period pains though. It's like when you have a stomach ache with really bad shooting pains going across your stomach, except pretty much constant.

I may try that though, thank you .

Comment

Yup, having your cervix pounded can make for the most excruciating pains afterwards. I remember lying on the sofa sometimes the morning after and feeling like I was about to die, but they just faded eventually and I don't have that problem anymore. Weird.

There was actually a thread similar to this very recently, must go and look

Comment

He probably burst the cervix and gave your stomach a good poking.
          Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
          it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

:|

Comment

Originally posted by Franki
              It's not like period pains though. It's like when you have a stomach ache with really bad shooting pains going across your stomach, except pretty much constant.
              yeh i used to get the sharp pains too although that was mostly felt during sex.

positions such as doggy which allows him to go really deep can cause pain. you should make sure he goes slow and only a little bit in at first and then gradually more and more in. this will make you more relaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yerascrote
                He probably burst the cervix and gave your stomach a good poking.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >