Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to find a fuck buddy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the best place to find a fuck buddy?

Ok, so I have had plenty of success finding fuck buddy's via dating websites. I'm sure there must be lot's of people here who have their own sucessful ways of finding a fuck buddy.

I'd be interested to hear what they are?

Cassanova

FuckbuddiesRus. Check their website. They have a store finder which will enable you to easily purchase one.

The best method i've found of getting a fuck buddy is posting in the correct forum at all times.

Comment

Go to the skankiest club you can find.
      "Those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands, those of you in the more expensive ones rattle your jewellery."

~*John Lennon*~

Comment

I've never tried FuckbuddiesRus, I could see a market for it though!
        Nightclubs are a good place to find no strings sex, but how do you approach the subject without getting a slap?
        Feels kinda too forward to just ask someone outright and face to face if they wanna be a fuck buddy doesn't it?
        Last edited by **helen**; 20-06-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

It's hard to miss the irony in your username.
          Sic hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades

Comment

Originally posted by Doofay
            FuckbuddiesRus. Check their website. They have a store finder which will enable you to easily purchase one.

The best method i've found of getting a fuck buddy is posting in the correct forum at all times.
            Don't go to the clearence section though, they're marked down for a reason
            Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by my_name
              Don't go to the clearence section though, they're marked down for a reason
              Yeah it turned out mine was an evil FemBot

Promise me you'll always remember: you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
              ― Winnie-the-Pooh

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X