Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the longest sex session you ever had?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's the longest sex session you ever had?

    And don't lie!!

    This girl and me once done it for 20 or so hours.
    I had to call in sick for work the next day coz my hamstrings gave in.

  • #2
    Originally posted by migpilot
    And don't lie!!

    This girl and me once done it for 20 or so hours.
    I had to call in sick for work the next day coz my hamstrings gave in.
    20hrs of pumping in and out? or with some rest in between?

    Comment


    • #3
      A sex session is a "bit" more than penetration...come on...
      There's much more to it....food, toys, tv, internet, locations, role play etc....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by migpilot
        A sex session is a "bit" more than penetration...come on...
        There's much more to it....food, toys, tv, internet, locations, role play etc....
        Oh ok, it's not what I call a sex session, oral sex and erotic play in it ok, but the rest nah... otherwise of what I call a sex session 12hrs...
        Last edited by nihilisticmadman; 17-04-2006, 06:59 PM. Reason: edited cos had 4 hrs of sleep... so not 16 but 12...

        Comment


        • #5
          12 minutes.

          I'm more of a sprinter than a long distance athlete

          Comment


          • #6
            About 10 hours. Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.
            Narrow souls I cannot abide,
            There's almost no good or evil inside.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Spliffie
              Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.
              Yeah I was gunna say that. I can only be bothered with really long sessions when I'm drunk and you loose all concept of time
              I'm a nice girl really

              Comment


              • #8
                Tbh, I'd get bored and antsy after a couple hours. I'd just have to kill myself with a whole day. Not to mention body paint and cum does not satisfy an apetite.
                Last edited by my name; 17-04-2006, 08:48 PM.
                Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spliffie
                  About 10 hours. Can't be bothered with that length of session without serious intoxication though.


                  All the longest sessions I've had were after taking ecstasy and usually after clubbing - up to 8 or 10 hours often without cumming once.
                  Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    .
                    Last edited by purplebutterfly; 21-06-2009, 09:47 PM.
                    I read about the afterlife, but I never really lived...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Skive


                      All the longest sessions I've had were after taking ecstasy and usually after clubbing - up to 8 or 10 hours often without cumming once.


                      Totally right man.

                      Otherwise not long for me, good length of time for foreplay then a 20 minute session suits me best lol, I don't like delaying the inevitable .. too much
                      I KNOW YOU LOVE IT, REALLY ! <

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        longest session was probably about 4/5 hours. I got fed up after that!
                        "Without stress my life would be empty"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          depends where i was on the country at the time, id say at a quantative guess, about 35's worth

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by girlinthecurl
                            20 hours is an extremely long time.
                            im sure she'd be red raw by then anyway

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              maybe after about 5 mins if he forgot to take his jeans off, maybe thats why it lasted 20 hours, and he pulled a hamstring, maybe the jeans were tight

                              Comment

                              Hide this page

                              Local Advice Finder

                              Find local services

                              TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

                              Working...
                              X

                              A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

                              Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

                              Click to take the survey >