Making blow jobs more pleasant for girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making blow jobs more pleasant for girls

What can you do to make blow jobs more pleasant for girl? i.e. how can you make it taste better? That is the only thing that makes me not give my boyfriend a blow job.
    When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com

You could try flavoured lubricants or condoms.

Comment

Don't want to use flavoured comdoms as guys aren't ment to feel anything. Where do you get flavoured lub from?

Comment

\
        Last edited by sophia; 04-12-2008, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~kaz~
          What can you do to make blow jobs more pleasant for girl? i.e. how can you make it taste better? That is the only thing that makes me not give my boyfriend a blow job.
          For one thing make sure it is clean...

Making sure that pee after taste is gone...

Flavored lub aren't always required, some girls like to taste YOU not some lub...

Also depending on the girl, if she is a bit sub she might want you too take
          her head and go deepthroath....

It's all depends on the girl you have, they are no general rules on how to make it better for her, it'll depend on what she likes and how she like it to be done...

Comment

Originally posted by scarlettleeds
            the only thing i can recommend is that you insist upon him being as clean as possible, like going and washing his penis before you give him a blow job.
            If his actual penis tastes foul through uncleanliness, he shouldnt be getting a blow job ....
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by ~kaz~
              There is a fair amount of speculation that eating meat, drinking lots of alcohol and smoking makes semen taste icky.

Vegetarians are said to have the best tasting cum and in my experience, this has been pleasantly true. Apparently drinking lots of pineapple juice improves the flavour too ....
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Teagan
                There is a fair amount of speculation that eating meat, drinking lots of alcohol and smoking makes semen taste icky.
                I eat lots of meat, smoke way too much and drink mainly coffee and coke but never had any complain... So not sure it does that for everyone...

But I have heard as well that food can alter the taste somehow...

Comment

Yea, was just about to say about the pineapple juice (apparantly, so ive heard) or lemon or some sort of citrusey thing *shugs*
                  I hear you're blowing like a feather, and then they rub it in your face

Comment

My gf eats all the flavoured lube when I'm not there, she loves it!
                    It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Comment

i think if youre clean to start with, then it doesnt matter what the semen tastes like, as by that point its finished anyway!!

Comment

I read and heard that pineapple juice and other citrus fruits are suposse to make it taste better. This could be true as my boyfriend drinks a lot of fresh orange juice, but the fact that he also showers daily could also explain why I don't find the taste disgusting, even if we have had a few drinks down the pub that night.
                        Good things come to those who wait....God it must be my turn now??!

There is always light at the end of the tunnel its just the length of the tunnel that changes.

Comment

I eat my own sometimes so I know what my partners are getting. The taste of your own semen is influenced alot by your diet, salt, red meat, diary and alcohol are bad ideas (though a few times after drinking strawberry daquiris my current gf told me it was the best thing she ever tasted). Things to include to improve the flavour are: friuts, sugary sweets (sherbet saucers work wonders) and drink plenty of water.

Hygiene is important. If your bf is too lazy to clean properly but you are going to go down on him any way, suggest giving him a shower, this pampering will relax him further and clean him for you so its better for everyone.

Flavoured lube can be nice. Try sucking a strong mint/having toothpaste on your tounge whilst you do it too - it will mask the taste of his bits and give him a cooling sensation. There are always champagne and coca-cola blowjobs (go down on him with one of these fizzy drinks in your mouth).

The actual act itself can be made better by getting a comfortable possition, getting a good technique means it wont take you all night and hurt your jaw (use your hands aswel until he is close to orgasm). See if he can do the reach around and finger you/use a vibrator/go down on you too.
                          Firstly: You are unique. Secondly: So is everyone else.

Comment

If you don't like the taste just ask him not to finish in your mouth.

It's more the consitency of it as opposed to the taste that i'm not too keen on.

Comment

its the taste of pre cum too

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >