is 5 inches too small?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is 5 inches too small?

I got a 5 inch dick some girls say that they want big huge monster cocks, but i want to know your opinion of whether 5 inches is okay or not.

I can't feel the difference in length. I cannot tell how much of my boyfriend's cock is actually in me anyway. Apparently girls can only feel the first few inches anyway.

You'll meet lots of idiots online especially who'll say they don't want anything less than nine inches but then again you rarely get men who admit to being less than seven inches. A lot of people on here and else where too will exaggerate.
    Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light.

Comment

ohhhhhhhh nice nice that's good news. thx

Comment

If you listened to girls talk and on the internet every man would have a foot and a half inch cock. And from that all womens pussys would be bruised and unable for sex. I believe it is 6 inches is the norm. Don't be self concious.
        Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Comment

Originally posted by my_name
          If you listened to girls talk and on the internet every man would have a foot and a half inch cock. And from that all womens pussys would be bruised and unable for sex. I believe it is 6 inches is the norm. Don't be self concious.
          alright man. trust.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Girl_Interrupted*~
            I don't think length matters that much if they are around the average. I think that the girth is more important!
            But you never see a thread from a man asking about the average girth size, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Girl_Interrupted*~
              Thats because men are obsessed about the length of their penis. Personally, I think girth matters more than length if they are around the average length.
              What is the average girth? Does anybody know? Are length and girth necessarily linked?

I'm nearly 21, and still got so much to learn...

Comment

At the end of the day size doesn't matter, it's what they do with it that counts...not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean etc etc.
                Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by 420
                  I got a 5 inch dick some girls say that they want big huge monster cocks, but i want to know your opinion of whether 5 inches is okay or not.
                  How old are you anyway? If you're 12 yars old, 5" is pretty massive ....
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by snapping_crocodile
                    not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean etc etc.
                    That is such a classic.
                    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."

Comment

I was once told by a fella that it might be little but it's a little belter!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargalaxy
                        What is the average girth? Does anybody know? Are length and girth necessarily linked?

I'm nearly 21, and still got so much to learn...
                        Probably 30-45mm? I'm guessing really, I've not seen many mens willies.

Comment

Originally posted by Click to see more
                          Probably 30-45mm? I'm guessing really, I've not seen many mens willies.
                          Milimetres? Are you sure that's the right unit?

Comment

Are you suggesting I have a small willy?

I mean width... girth... I'm not going off a ruler, just what is in my head. Meh... the one on my shoulders, not that one .

Comment

Originally posted by Click to see more
                              Are you suggesting I have a small willy? I mean width... girth... I'm not going off a ruler, just what is in my head. Meh... the one on my shoulders, not that one .
                              Too much information.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >