Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls: Where do you hide your Vibrator?

I just come home and realised I've left it under my pillow for like 3 days and my mum and little sis are always in my room on my bed.

My second drawer down by my bed is my naughty drawer which includes an array of things like my bunny, handcuffs, dirty card games, massage oil etc.

When i was moving i put it all in a box and my brother in law carried it and the bottom broke. My 13 year old nephew now thinks I'm some sort of dominatrix and refuses to come visit me. LOL

Comment

These sorts of things are normally in my pants drawer
      We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
      - Martin Luther King

me

pretty in purple

Comment

Mine are in a locked cash box (apparently containing passport etc!) that is kept in a draw under my bed, with the key kept hidden under my mattress.
        I dont trust my sisters at all...........

Comment

Don't have a problem with people investigating in my room. I live with one guy, and it would be his own problem if he was snooping in the first place. I keep everything in my toiletries drawer.
          None of us can predict the final outcome of our actions, and few of us even try; most of us just do what we can to prolong a moment's pleasure or to stop the pain. And even when we act for the noblest of reasons, the last link of the chain all too often drips with someone's blood.'
          Stephen King - 'Lunch at the Gotham Cafe'

Comment

knicker drawer.

Comment

Are most girls embaressed about their naughty stuff then?
              Just wondering because my girlfriend would probably just leave all her stuff lying around in full view...well she does that anyway and she lives with her parents lol.
              If you want the pain to go away,
              Better suck up your pride,
              Admit you lost her,
              Let her go...

Comment

only a bit embarrased. I wouldnt want my son to come up and find it.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemissy
                  These sorts of things are normally in my pants drawer
                  The same as me. I have mine is my underwear drawer in a large make up back, just incase somebody does go in there
                  When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com

Comment

My boyfriend attached the pair of furry handcuffs he'd bought me to our bed - his mum looked a bit shocked when she first saw them, but I think she realised it was just a joke
                    before there was rock you only had God...

Comment

In a box under my bed where i keep most of my junk. Cant wait to move out for uni in two weeks so i dont have to worry about hiding it,
                      Long term? Itís an airport car park. Monogamy? A nice dark sort of wood, sideboards. The C-word? Ďunt

Comment

Up my cunt
                        Conformity before conscience Uniformity before faith!

To infinity and beyond!

"the reason i took drugs in the first place was because ...i was confused.
                        it's all become clear since" -Rolly.

Just as it is true that a stream cannot rise above its source, so it is true that a national literature cannot rise above the moral level of the social conditions of the people from whom it derives its inspiration-James Connolly.

Comment

Originally posted by turlough
                          Up my cunt
                          That isn't even funny.
                          When my crowd doesn't like my style, I change my crowd, not my style!

http://kazlw.bebo.com

Comment

I keep anything rude under my mattress, which I suppose isn't the most original hiding place, but no-one really roots around my room anyway.
                            MySpace
                            last.fm
                            MindTheGash

Comment

Originally posted by ~kaz~
                              That isn't even funny.
                              Oh come on, someone was gonna say that sooner or later. I thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >