Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it weird to want to cum in my girl's mouth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it weird to want to cum in my girl's mouth?

Is something wrong with me or something? I asked my girlfriend if she would let me. She was hesitant, but she said yes after a few moments of awkward silence. I don't want her to think I'm a cave man or something. Me cum on you me own you. Or something like that. Honestly I don't know why I want to, but I just REALLY want to. Any advice or comments are appreciated.

Its not weird that you want to, but, dont make her if she doesnt want you to. I give my bf head, but i dont let him cum in my mouth. He tells me before hes about to cum.. maybe try it once, and if she doesnt like it, then dont do it anymore. dont force her though.

Comment

Not wierd at all, although I cant imagine it's very nice for said girl. My gf certainly didnt like it

Of course, your gf is bound to let you try, ie, give you head and let you cum in her mouth, but if she doesnt like it, then you'll just have to live with it
      Wake up! Time to die...

It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs

Comment

not weird
        pretty normal in fact

Its up to your girlfriend tho, plently of other places to cum tho if she doesnt like it!

Comment

My gf doen't like it at all, though she does it for some reason . She just doesn't like the thought of it going down her throat!

Comment

Its not weird at all to want to cum in your girlfriends mouth,infact i think it would be more weird for a guy to say he DIDNT like the idea.
            Some girls kindly oblige and dont mind it because they want to mke the expereince more satisfying for there partner and because theres something quite drity about it Other girls find the prospect of it disgusting and feel sick at the though of swallowing.Theres nothing wrong with that.Dont force your partner into it,just respect her decision and get on with it,whatever she chooses to do or not as the case may be

Comment

at least you asked- she may not like it as most girls dont but at leas she let you
              They dont always love it when it just empties in heir mouths and you dont tell them,
              If you cant be good, be good at it
              No wonder santa is so jolly, he knows where all the naughty girls live! :P

Comment

I think it's probably a normal thing to want to do, personally I wish I would be able to swallow but i just can't! It's quite a turn on to have a guy come in my mouth but I think if I swallowed it would come straight back up and that's not attractive!
                "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."

Comment

no it's not weird, but nor is she for saying she doesn't want you to. you'll have to respect that i'm afraid. oh and i wouldn't push your luck.

Comment

No, I wouldn't say so I wouldn't really care if my boyfriend did or didn't. But i could see how she could get freaked out if she views it as being demeaning or an insult. But she will get over it. after all it is all in good fun

Comment

ive never met a girl that likes it, just more convieneant, makes less mess
                      Am i the only one who gives everyone a 10 on hotornot to make them feel good?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhabong
                        Is something wrong with me or something? I asked my girlfriend if she would let me. She was hesitant, but she said yes after a few moments of awkward silence. I don't want her to think I'm a cave man or something. Me cum on you me own you. Or something like that. Honestly I don't know why I want to, but I just REALLY want to. Any advice or comments are appreciated.
                        no its not wierd at all. she probably hesitated becasue it does taste tbh... just make sure she is comfortable with it before you both engage in it.
                        Good judgement comes from experience.
                        Experience comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by lazymonkey
                          ive never met a girl that likes it, just more convieneant, makes less mess
                          I really enjoy my boyfriend cumming in my mouth and swallowing and i know that some other girls feel the same!

Comment

Originally posted by theindiekid
                            I really enjoy my boyfriend cumming in my mouth and swallowing and i know that some other girls feel the same!

theres hope for me yet then
                            Am i the only one who gives everyone a 10 on hotornot to make them feel good?

Comment

Originally posted by theindiekid
                              Boys too!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X