soft boobs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soft boobs?

I recently noticed, or rather was made aware, that i have extremely soft boobs. Normal boobs i guess have a little stiffer (slightly) or a little bit firmer. I have felt my roomates' boobs and mine feel like very loose water balloons if you can imagine. Extremely soft, absolutley no form it feels like. Does anyone else have this problem? Why? It it better to have " slightly harder" breasts?

Don't write in pink.

Breasts are meant to be soft.

wtf?

Comment

no when i say soft, im not just like yeah they are squeezable...they are VERY much like pushing the side of a very soft water balloon that jiggle and shake and keep abolsutley no form.... Its kind of hard to explain but compared to my friends' breasts mine are like water... ...

oh , and i like pink , thanks!

Comment

Don't post in pink.

Really, breasts are supposed to be soft really really WTF?
        "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." (Capt. Janeway)

Comment

Are you fat? Weight has an impact upon how "soft" breasts can be, and size can have an impact too. Large breasts, especially on larger women, tend to be softer than small breasts on slim women.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend_85
            Don't post in pink.

Really, breasts are supposed to be soft really really WTF?
            That's almost verbatim what I said

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit
              Are you fat? Weight has an impact upon how "soft" breasts can be, and size can have an impact too. Large breasts, especially on larger women, tend to be softer than small breasts on slim women.
              Yeah this is what i was going to say my friend is bigger than me and she has quite huuge boobs and hers are a lot squisher than mine. Also some women can find that their breasts are more 'firmer' around the time of their period.

Comment

Originally posted by Kermit
                That's almost verbatim what I said
                I know.
                "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." (Capt. Janeway)

Comment

no im not fat. I have B boobs.... my roomate is a D/DD and heavier then me and there is a considerable difference.

Comment

I imagine that most people's boobs are different and that the consistency is random.

Maybe there are boob exercises that you can do
                    Another quality post brought to you by Mr Mist, god of Moo.

Comment

There are no muscles in breasts, so exercising makes no difference to shape or size. Exercises can strengthen your chest muscles, meaning you hold your breasts better, but they make no impact on actual breasts.

How "soft" your boobs are depends on how much fat there is compared to tissue fibre. And this, of course, is part of nature's lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by MattLiverpool
                        I liked it when she typed in pink
                        Shut up.

It's illegible.

Next person to say "yeah, but the colours are there for people to use!!!11one1" gets a slap.
                        Last edited by spanner; 24-02-2005, 11:00 AM.

Comment

hey, youre cool thanks dude. i lik the pink as well and have absolutley no problem reading it...

Comment

Originally posted by MattLiverpool
                            yeah, but the colours are there for people to use!!!11one1

suck my big fat cock
                            Gladly

Comment

I reckon most guys would prefer them soft anyway.. so I wouldn't worry

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >