Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boys - do you Pre-Cum much when kissing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys - do you Pre-Cum much when kissing?

Guys,

When I'm chatting to a girl I really fancy, and when i snog and cuddle a girl, I produce gallons of pre-cum. This can get rather embarrasing and messy!

Is this normal?

Everyone will be different I suppose but its definately not normal for me, I've never noticed pre-cum to be honest.
    Welcome to my World

Comment

It's very normal for me. I pre-cum loads and my underwear gets very wet sometimes.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

one of my exes pre-cum loads, but everyones different. none of the guys ive slept with since have produced alot. sometimes it can be a turn on tho!!
        SBG

Comment

... sometimes I do, depending on the intensity.
          mrheathcliff

Comment

So it's normal? I've noticed a few guys doing that when kissing them. But they always seemed a little embarrassed and pretend it didn't happen. So I went along with it. Awww...
            I Love Purple

Comment

Gallons of it. Really should get incontinence pants...
              Going once! Going twice! Gone! Sold to the lady with the poodle...

Comment

It's quite common and can be a bit embarassing, particularly if you produce gallons...and if your going commando and wearing a thin pair of trousers as once happened with me.

But its perfectly natural.
                In the interests of 'Cost-Cutting', the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice.

Comment

My boyfriend produces quite a bit.
                  But I actually find it quite a turn on, it's taste and texture is much nicer than the proper cum.
                  'Look, you brought her here, and that means that you're giving her the shot. The day that I bring an OD-ing bitch over to your house, then I'll give her the shot.' - Pulp Fiction

Comment

How many sexual partners have you had? You may find the more you have sex the less you will be excited down below when just kissing a girl, etc. I remember when I first got into a sexual relationship I used to get a hardon and a little wet from my girl just sitting on my lap or kissing me.
                    Last edited by Makoto; 29-10-2004, 05:52 PM.
                    "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Comment

I do a little, but yeh its a normal thing so dont be embaressed mate. Like whats been said, some girls find it a turn on :D
                      If you want the pain to go away,
                      Better suck up your pride,
                      Admit you lost her,
                      Let her go...

Comment

A good long snog with plenty of gentle touching and stroking (no, not there, necessarily) will get me horny, stiff, and oozing pre-cum like crazy. It can be embarassing, but the frustration of sitting or standing there and not being touched where I want, adds to the excitement.
                        System Error!!!
                        Sausage Stack Overflow. Please re-insert banana and reboot Universe

mr_wobble @ wobbleworld co uk

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf
                          It's quite common and can be a bit embarassing, particularly if you produce gallons...and if your going commando and wearing a thin pair of trousers as once happened with me.

But its perfectly natural.
                          Sounds messy though. I mean I like to have some control over when and where I cum.
                          --live for the moment because it's not gonna last--

Comment

Re: Boys - do you Pre-Cum much when kissing?

^
                            Just a little nothing too excessive.

.:Crispy:.

Comment

I don't really pre-cum. Unless someone has been teasing me for ages and I'm uuuuuuber turned on. Then I pre-cum a little. Everyone is different I guess.
                              If we all did what we are truly capable of we would literally astound ourselves.
                              ◀♣★★♣▶Facebook◀♣★★♣▶

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X