This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Do you think of me when you wank"?

Has anyone ever asked someone whether they masturbate while thinking of them, or told them that you do? Are you flattered if you know someone is thinking of you while they wank?

A female friend of mine once asked me if I masturbated over her, I told her I did and she said "Aww, thats kind of sweet and sick too!"
    Last edited by jl151080; 30-09-2004, 02:09 PM.

Re: "Do you think of me when you wank"?

Originally posted by jl151080
    Has anyone ever asked someone whether they masturbate while thinking of them, or told them that they do? Are you flattered if you know someone is thinking of you while they wank?

A female friend of mine once asked me if I masturbated over her, I told her I did and she said "Aww, thats kind of sweet and sick too!"
    People have told me so yeah, and not just boyfriends i mean sad old gits have too... they make me cringe but people that are good looking i sometimes find it a turn on but when my boyfriend does, thats when i like it most.... means he still loves me in a sad romantic pervey way :D
    Good Times....

Comment

i told my last girlfriend after she told me that she did before we started going out! which was quite pleasant to know.

Comment

I asked a bloke who fancied me if he did, I'm not sure why I asked him because I didnt want to know. He said yes and I felt wierd.

Why is it that when blokes do it its a bit tragic and desperate, when women do it, well thats different?
        My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

I think of a number of women while masturbating. None, incidentally, use this website, in case certain female users are worried. Anyway recently, I've gone off masturbation completely.

Comment

Originally posted by stargalaxy
            I think of a number of women while masturbating. None, incidentally, use this website, in case certain female users are worried. Anyway recently, I've gone off masturbation completely.
            Why have you gone off it?

Comment

Originally posted by jl151080
              Why have you gone off it?
              I'll tell you on Private Message, if you really wish to know.

Comment

Originally posted by bongbudda
                I asked a bloke who fancied me if he did, I'm not sure why I asked him because I didnt want to know. He said yes and I felt wierd.

Why is it that when blokes do it its a bit tragic and desperate, when women do it, well thats different?
                Nah its not that tragic and desperate - just flattering...
                DrPirate is technically my little brother apparently - even though hes like a bazillion foot taller than me (OK 6 inches)

Comment

I suppose so. I guess its just my experience, the bloke who fancied me was a little bit of a letch. He was a nice bloke, but well he wasnt that nice.
                  My great uncle died while trying to put the ancient Chinese board game he had just bought and had been saving up for on a set of scales, still its the go he would have wanted to weigh.

Comment

I guess its probably more flattering if you fancy them back - would it be any different if it was a random female though?
                    DrPirate is technically my little brother apparently - even though hes like a bazillion foot taller than me (OK 6 inches)

Comment

Originally posted by Wyetry
                      I guess its probably more flattering if you fancy them back - would it be any different if it was a random female though?
                      I dont know, I think it would, though I'm not sure why. And of course it would depend on the woman.

Comment

There is this one particular woman who doesn't live far from me that I think about when masturbating. If I told her that I think about her, she would make sure that masturbation would prove impossible for me in future.

Comment

Originally posted by stargalaxy
                          There is this one particular woman who doesn't live far from me that I think about when masturbating. If I told her that I think about her, she would make sure that masturbation would prove impossible for me in future.
                          Yes, I think we had enough detail from your last post.

Comment

Originally posted by bongbudda
                            Yes, I think we had enough detail from your last post.
                            Yes, I think so too.

Comment

Before I used to be able to wank over just some random pics of women I liked the look of on the net.

Now I can only wank thinking about my gf the net ladies just don't do it for me anymore probably cause my gf friend is real & fabulous

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >