This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Orgasm - how often in a night??

Hello guys I would like to know how soon you can start all over again after the first orgasm - The average number of time guys cum in one night - -PLEASE BE Honest
    for me 2 = easy
    3 = usually possible with a good babe who is active
    4 = gets sore but have done it a couple of times

cheers

Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??

Originally posted by art1357
    Hello guys I would like to know how soon you can start all over again after the first orgasm - The average number of time guys cum in one night - -PLEASE BE Honest
    for me 2 = easy
    3 = usually possible with a good babe who is active
    4 = gets sore but have done it a couple of times

cheers

well ... i think that 43 times is quite an average figure for men to orgasm in one session
    We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
    - Martin Luther King

me

pretty in purple

Comment

Re: Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??

Originally posted by littlemissy
      well ... i think that 43 times is quite an average figure for men to orgasm in one session

43 lmao

In your dreams

Comment

I normally can go 6 or 7 quite easily, sometimes upto ten at least.

Go alll night babeh.
        Voted Poster of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??

43 lmao

In your dreams
          who cares??

daft question = daft answer. and my guy can satisfy me for as long as i wish therefore it doesnt really matter
          We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
          - Martin Luther King

me

pretty in purple

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??

daft question
            I don't think its a daft question actually, a change from the "how big are you" thread. I know its not completely original but its a bit more of a refreshing change
            WARNING:Posts could cause offence as prejudice against all walks of life

Comment

just once a night for me, cumming and having 'another go' is just like taking a rest innit

Comment

Male Orgasm - how often in a night??---- not a daft question

who cares??

daft question = daft answer. and my guy can satisfy me for as long as i wish therefore it doesnt really matter
                Littlemissy - -not a daft question because it was ment for guy's to reply and not how many times a girl can orgasm - -Daft woman !!

Comment

Voted Poster of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.

Comment

20 says art1357963 can't cum and expresses his denial by asking people about it.
                    "Capacity, why do you have to be so horrible to everyone?" - *TiNk*

Comment

Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??---- not a daft question

Littlemissy - -not a daft question because it was ment for guy's to reply and not how many times a girl can orgasm - -Daft woman !!
                      girls can reply too cos they can tell ya how many times they have been with their lad in one night.

last time i had sex we didnt really get pasted one cos i gave him head about 1/2 hour before we had sex so he just didnt come, we were having sex for about 2 and a half hours. i was fucking knackered! But then the condom got lost so we had to stop cos we didnt have another one

Comment

Re: Male Orgasm - how often in a night??---- not a daft question

Read her answer, fuckwit. Where did she mention anything about girl's orgasming?
                        Another quality post brought to you by Mr Mist, god of Moo.

Comment

40 for Capacity

Originally posted by Capacity
                          20 says art1357963 can't cum and expresses his denial by asking people about it.

40 for Capaity who has no clue as to how to cum and has probably always failed even the first time.

Comment

Re: 40 for Capacity

40 for Capaity who has no clue as to how to cum and has probably always failed even the first time.
                            you sicken me

Comment

Re: 40 for Capacity

Use your imagination.

You've just used the same insult. Try again.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X