Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Gender & Sexuality forum: now open!

Hey everyone,

You spoke and it was thus: due to popular demand and to celebrate Pride month, we're delighted to launch our new Gender & Sexuality forum!

Why not head over now and take a look around. Make sure you look through the guidelines (and add your own suggestions) and read all about the history of Pride

This is your space - feel free to make it yours and post away!

James, Aife, Mike & Kathleen
(The Mix team)
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (April)

Maisy is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"You're not bitchy at all. What this guy did to you, and how he invalidates it afterwards is horrific and you deserve justice. Rape can happen to anyone..."

(Click for full post)
See more
See less

I'm so comfused. Tw?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so ashamed and disgusted I invited this guy round saturday morning.
    "Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it everytime" Clairty - Zedd, Foxes

Comment

Why do you want him in your life? He'll just hurt you again.

Comment

Don't know. I don't want him in my life. He's changed a lot.
        Just desperate and stupid.
        "Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it everytime" Clairty - Zedd, Foxes

Comment

Hey Shaunie,

It sounds like you have a lot of mixed feelings about this guy. Did everything go okay when you had him around on saturday morning? How are you feeling about it now?

- Mica

Comment

Not really.
            And i completely regret it, maybe it was what i needed.
            He tried to have sex with me, which completely honest was why i invited him. Because i thought i needed that to get over it. But when it came to it, he whole weight was on me and all i could see was when it happened the first time. So i pushed him away. And told him, I'm not on contraception and have an SRI ( I dont) he then started looking I'm my draws for condoms.
            Which I domt have any. I completely regretted as soon as I saw his face again. But i couldn't exactly leave.
            He was telling me about girls he is fucking saying they don't have a body of a 10 year old. He was basically saying girls are just there to have sex with. And he started calling me a dirty slag for having an std. And other words
            I managed to avoid sex. But sexually assaulted. Which felt just as worse.
            I feel alot less for him now and dont see me inviting him round again

Comment

It's better to not have him in your life.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
              X