Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do a lot of girls go to the toilet in groups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and my friends don't normally do this unless we know that a member of the group is quite drunk. Normally I'll say to my friends I'm nipping toilet won't be a min and be as quick as I can. Sometimes tho my friend or friends may have had a lot to drink and it's just easier to stay as a group in case we get separated (this has happened due to my drunk friend just going walk about) or as my friend or one of us getting unwanted attention (also from experience) it really depends on out surroundings often we don't all go at the same time.

But like it has been said above sometimes is so we can have a quick conversation without needing to shout over the music, touch up our make up.

Female toilets are quite pleasant depending on where you go. I know ine club we go has a seating area and is decorated beautifully, plus no smell. It's actually nicer than the actual club 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by ellaleftwonderland View Post
      it goes like this.
      yoooooooo bae wanna come to the toilet? and we talk about men who have problems with girls going to the toilets together. we talk about their threatened masculinity and we touch up our makeup and take pictures together because we can and we will and it's none of your business. oh and we like to pee together because we're not scared of our sexuality and being in close proximity of another female doesn't make us feel homosexual. so robert, to answer your question. we go to the toilet together because we can and we fucking love it bye.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...76/747/bf9.gif

Comment

Exactly my reaction 😂
        As said by Waynester Pickle - "Hann's Law, which states washing up must be done before 8:30" 22/12/14

Comment

You're a ghost at most
          A set of empty bones
          Searching for anything and everything to make you feel whole

Comment

SCREAMINGGGGG
            love, me

Comment

Yes girlll
              Keep strong and remember who you are!

Comment

They do that at school as well and its kind of weird and I wonder what they are doing. A guy at our school looks over the walls and pretends he wants to ask something but it just an excuse and all the other guys know it but he still thinks we don't realise. I used to be embarrassed because I though he was going to tell every one about how I always do poos in my undies but he never says anything to them.

Comment

Well... we do it for a lot of reasons most of which already covered in this thread. We do it to touch up our makeup together, keep each other safe and keep the drunk member safe (not me at 14 before you ask), or... shock... to have a conversation about our male counterparts...
                  "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2016au View Post
                    They do that at school as well and its kind of weird and I wonder what they are doing. A guy at our school looks over the walls and pretends he wants to ask something but it just an excuse and all the other guys know it but he still thinks we don't realise. I used to be embarrassed because I though he was going to tell every one about how I always do poos in my undies but he never says anything to them.
                    Now... that is weird. Girls just go to the toilets in groups but guys actually look over the walls? Hahahaha.
                    "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey