Approaching girls who are in groups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approaching girls who are in groups

Most girls go out in groups and very few go out at night on their own. Approaching a group is much more difficult than approaching a girl on her own. Even if the girl I'm attracted to shows positive interest in me, her friends tell her to reject me, which she does. Is there a solution to this problem?

Ideally, I'd like girls to approach me. However, most girls never do any approaching, asking out etc.

Is there a way to separate the girl I'm interested in from the rest of her group, so that I can talk to her alone?

Comment

Hi Robert
      what i would suggest is to go to her when she is not talking to her friends. Like when shes buying a drink. Or ask her if she wants to come with you to get a drink and keep you company. Or ask her to dance with you or just say you need to speak to her esle where.
      Or when youre with the group just ask questions to her and the rest rest would get the hint. And have your friend as the "wingman" to distract the rest.
      Probably not a good sugesstion but getting drunk enough to get the confidence to ask

Comment

Most girls are with their friends all the time when they go out - they buy drinks together, go to the dancefloor together, go to the toilet together etc.

When I ask a girl in a group to spend time with me alone, her friends tell her not to - and she trusts them rather than me.

When I talk to just one girl, her friends verbally ambush me and make it impossible to have a conversation with the girl whom I want.

My wingman can't distract all her friends at the same time.

Comment

Invite her to go out with you and others?

Comment

When I've tried that, her friends advised her against that as well!

Comment

Ah sorry i have no idea then

Comment

What about just asking for her social media or number and trying to speak to her like that first ?

Comment

They usually won't give me any of their contact details.

Comment

Hey Robert, just wondering is this a generalisation of girls in your area or is this a specific girl?

Comment

It's a generalisation, which has included many girls whom I've been attracted to.

Comment

I see, do you see these girls only on nights out? And is it like bars/clubs?

Comment

It's often in those circumstances. It happens at other times and in other places as well. Many girls are in groups during the day as well - and at venues such as sports centres, shopping centres etc. They're like platoons of soldiers!
                          Last edited by Robert; 1 week ago.

Comment

True, haha it may be worth directing your whole group towards them instead of a single wingman

Comment

You're assuming I'm in a group, but I actually spend most of my time alone or with just one friend at a time. That makes it very difficult to successfully approach a group of girls.

Why do so many girls travel in groups most of the time? When in a nightclub, many go the bar, the dancefloor and the toilets in groups!

I want to just talk to one girl on my own - I don't want to have to plan out a military-like strategy to be able to have a one-to-one conversation.
                              Last edited by Robert; 1 week ago.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

Win Your Summer Wardrobe!

Take our survey for a chance to win a 200 ASOS clothes voucher or one of 80 10 Amazon vouchers.

Click to take the survey