Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most amazing most passionate love-making!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most amazing most passionate love-making!

I just had the most amazing passionate "loving" of my life!

Just thought i'd share....

I'm 21, "lost it" when i was 15, but only after 6 years i'm experiencing the most amazing time with my g/f! Never been in love before, so it's first time i'm making love with the girl i love!

So my question is: Do you notice the difference when it's with the girl/guy you love!? Do you actually find that your are literally *makin love* ? Did you realise how shitty the sex was before?
    Favourite Lyrics:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Believin' all the lies that they're tellin' ya. Buyin' all the products that they're sellin' ya."
    -----
    "The rage is relentless. We need a movement with a quickness.
    You are the witness of change and to counteract. We gotta take the power back"
    -----
    "three pounds of love inside my skull"
    -----
    "Cock my brain to shoot my load."
    -----
    "Lucky me swimmin' in my ability, Dancin' down on life with agility,
    Come and drink it up from my fertility, Blessed with a bucket of lucky ability"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are you doing on thesite!

if it was amazing you should be tucked up in bed!
    I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile. you're all ive ever wanted and my arms are open wide.

Comment

yep there's a big difference when you're in love and when it's purely a shag. Or even when you're in a relationship where you're not in love it aint as good.

Now get back to snuggling or we'll all think ya don't love her and it wasn't amazing. Men!!!!!
      Don't try to understand me, just love me.

Comment

Originally posted by BritJames
        Maybe she's a sock

hehe

nice one by the way ... but yeh, go to bed and cuddle and enjoy the moment.

and yes, there's a big difference between shagging someone and making love to someone you love
        lol!!!!!!
        S_VII

SHIBBY!

Comment

Theres only a difference if the atmosphere is right, if you love your g/f and your just having a quicky there is no difference!
          win some, u lose some

Comment

Originally posted by Slids
            Theres only a difference if the atmosphere is right, if you love your g/f and your just having a quicky there is no difference!
            Hmm.. I disagree there. Whatever happens if you have stronger feelings for tht person your feelings during sex are stronger, thus making the sex more special, albeit a quicky with the person you love.
            Don't try to understand me, just love me.

Comment

when me and my b/f used to make love it was the most beautifal thing in the world, it was slow and sentual(sp) although not mind blasting, i still loved every bit of it. but then again i always did prefere to be fucked.

Comment

Re: The most amazing most passionate love-making!

Originally posted by RomanticDude

I'm 21, "lost it" when i was 15, but only after 6 years i'm experiencing the most amazing time with my g/f! Never been in love before, so it's first time i'm making love with the girl i love!

So my question is: Do you notice the difference when it's with the girl/guy you love!? Do you actually find that your are literally *makin love* ? Did you realise how shitty the sex was before?
                *sighs* awwwww., bless, it is nice to indulge in isn't it, especially when the other person is making love too!

There is such thing as a heart orgasm you know! Honest, read it in a mag....(beleive everything you read).......sounds like you had one....they say a heart orgasm is better than a normal orgasm!
                Laugh at yourself before anyone else does!

www.amiemaybe.com

Comment

Re: The most amazing most passionate love-making!

Originally posted by RomanticDude

here you go, take a look at this, this is what you had....a heart orgasm....http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cac...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
                  Laugh at yourself before anyone else does!

www.amiemaybe.com

Comment

Originally posted by BritJames
                    Maybe she's a sock
                    PMSL!

Comment

Well, ive never been in love as far as i know but i have been damn near it with a past boyfriend and i had had sex with one guy before him and yeah it was good but then when i had sex with my boyf that i truley felt so close to and loved being around it was so different, it was like more intimate than just with a person you like.
                      i know exactly what i mean about it being somewhat different and it definatly matters if you love them because the feeling seem to intensify as your feeling for eachother do.
                      Anyhoo, ive yapped for long enough.

Antalya xxx
                      When cheese gets it's photo taken...what does it say???

Antalya xxx

Comment

I'll tell you I've been very close to heaven with my ex-girlf. It was like making love. She was amazing all night long and it made me love her even more. But now we're not together but still very good friends. I've been in love and still sort of am with a past boyf.

~Anya
                        Everything is only the way it is because you want it to be that way...

Comment

Hey Anya,
                          are you on about Liam?!?!?
                          u should be over him by now......c'mon hun!
                          j/k
                          big Love
                          Antalya xxx

Antalya xxx

Comment

Heroo Antalya

Yeah you know me too well! I am on about Liam. Aaahhhh...Liam, *sighs* I was/am so in love with that bling bling guy!

~Anya
                            Everything is only the way it is because you want it to be that way...

Comment

aaawwww hunni! have a big hug on me! :D

you know u want one! yes u do!

Antalya xxx

Antalya xxx

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >