This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving yourself a blow job

Does anyone know a technique for giving oneself a blow job? I have tried a few times but I just don't seem to be flexible enough If I could just manage it, it'd change my life forever :D

Cant you get a girl/boy/pet to do it for you ?

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyredeyes
      Cant you get a girl/boy/pet to do it for you ?
      I knew you were going to say that!

Girl: Can't get a girlfriend
      Boy: Not gay
      Pet: What the fuck?!

I rest my case.

Comment

prostitute?

why do you want to give yourself a blow job so much anyway?! whats wrong with wanking? most blokes manage

Comment

have some ribs taken out, you can do it then...so ive heard!
          I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

Comment

Aye! Marilyn Manson has had ribs taken out of his rib cage so he can give himself head....

Comment

Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
              Aye! Marilyn Manson has had ribs taken out of his rib cage so he can give himself head....
              I heard Prince has too
              I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

Comment

Originally posted by VinylVicky
                I heard Prince has too
                Really where did you hear that from?

I heard something about ribs being taken out for Cher - but only to make her appear thinner.

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
                  Really where did you hear that from?

I heard something about ribs being taken out for Cher - but only to make her appear thinner.
                  pamela anderson had it done to!!

all of us are saying we heard...dya think its all hear say or what?
                  I only said Jehova!

www.hard.fm

Comment

pamela anderson had it done to!!

Yeah I think so, probably a bunch of plastic surgeons got together and started boasting and making up stuff!!

But after Michael Jackon saying he's only had 2 surgeries on his face and ONLY to his nose I don't know.

I can't believe someone could change their face that much in only two sessions and anyway he says only the nose has changed but that chin is just unreal. If the man wasn't so famous wouldn't anyone here see him in the street and run a mile in fright.

I quite like the guy and some of his older songs like Billy Jean - and his dance moves are amazing but I find what he's done to himself hard to understand.

Comment

Probably. There are so many rumours floating around, and you keep finding a particular story keeps on resurfacing and getting attached to yet another celebrity.

Of course, just about every bloke has wondered about doing it, and tried it. And if you say no you haven't, then just wait until the day that curiosity gets the better of you. It's only a matter of time.
                      It'll take you months, if not years, of stretching to be able do get the flexibility to do that anyway.

Mr_Wobble
                      System Error!!!
                      Sausage Stack Overflow. Please re-insert banana and reboot Universe

mr_wobble @ wobbleworld co uk

Comment

as the others point out it doesn't seem possible unless you have ribs taken out of your body
                        It may be raining outside but the sun is shining on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by jacaranda
                          as the others point out it doesn't seem possible unless you have ribs taken out of your body
                          I've seen photos of people who can, without having to have anything removed. Freaky! (but very lucky in some respects). :D

Mr_Wobble
                          System Error!!!
                          Sausage Stack Overflow. Please re-insert banana and reboot Universe

mr_wobble @ wobbleworld co uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
                            thats crap! i've read his book. the only reson people say he gives himself is cos at one of his gigs some girlwent on stage dress as him with a dildo in her trousers and he walked on stage half way thro a song took out part of the dil and started sucking it.
                            he has had no ribs removed.

Comment

Re: Giving yourself a blow job

Originally posted by will haycock
                              Does anyone know a technique for giving oneself a blow job? I have tried a few times but I just don't seem to be flexible enough If I could just manage it, it'd change my life forever :D
                              Um ... I can ....

I lie with my shoulders, neck and the back of my head pressing down on the bed. Then with my legs over my head so far that my toes touch the bed behind me (and my bum is right up in the air), I can suck myself off. It's not very comfortable but it's quite weird and kinda horny to do occassionally.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X