This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sluttiest/Perviest Thing You Have Done

What is the dirtiest/sluttiest/perviest thing that you have ever done?

It can be anything from getting spunked on by 100 willies, to peanut butter and the dogs tongue, to cross dressing in public, to screwing someone for money, to playing Whose the daddy with the real thing, to sex in a confession box. But basically, what is it?

I can think of some risky things I have done with sexual partners but I think for perviness it has to be on my own.

I stood at my bedroom window while my really fit middle aged housewife next door neighbour was sunbathing and knocked one off with the curtains pulled back. She could see me the whole time and smiled. We did talk about it eventually and she admitted she had played with herself thinking about it but I haven't done it since and it never went any further.

Risky and pervy. Top that.

Err, oh God... if my boyfriend even reads this!!

I met a mate off the 'Net for 'casual sex' That's the sluttiest thing I've ever done... and I wouldn't dream of doing it again!!

Comment

Last edited by candy; 03-10-2006, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Shit mine kinda sucks (ha) in comparison.

Got given head by my ex on a farm track, with loads of cows watching, which I totally admit made me cum quicker.

Crikey.
        Jimmy Must Go

Comment

The sluttiest thing I've ever done is probably sleeping with 2 guys in the space of 24hrs and not even knowing one of their names!

Comment

Originally posted by candy
            sluttiest was probably swallowing 3 mens cum in the same day, boyfriends for breakfast, IT guys for lunch and bloke from the next office for tea....

can't think of anything overly pervy though.....

I love you.

Will you suck me?

Comment

Um..When I was at school this girl I used to sit next to in biology used to gimme a wank but but neva go the full way so I had to er..."Go to the loo" lol.
              "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Cum
                I love you.

Will you suck me?
                ahhh i've given up all that slutty stuff now

Comment

Um i shagged my ex, then ran upstairs and shagged his mate.

Aaaah those were the days.

Comment

ahhh i've given up all that slutty stuff now
                    Why kick old habits? They can be fun.. :D
                    "Don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kitten
                      Got given head by my ex on a farm track, with loads of cows watching, which I totally admit made me cum quicker.
                      You got turned on by cows watching you?!!

Comment

Originally posted by LacyMay

Aint you still only like 16- and oyur getting sexual flashbacks already?
                        If you cant be good, be good at it
                        No wonder santa is so jolly, he knows where all the naughty girls live! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Docter Lurve
                          Aint you still only like 16- and oyur getting sexual flashbacks already?
                          Nearly 17...but yeah its been a long 3 years :D

Comment

Originally posted by LacyMay

We should really meet sometime LacyMay. I'll bring a mate along for 'protection' hehe.

just kidding

Sluttiest thing I've done that I can think of is having oral sex in this guys front room then his mates came to the window and we just froze naked while they were trying to peer through the windows muahaha.
                            Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
                            -- Click To See More

Comment

i didn't get a ticket for the speeding / running a red light just minutes after leaving my boyfriend.

thats kinda lame isn't it... damn i'm innocent :D
                              Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X