Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underage sex (naughty boys an girls!)

Do you agree with underage sex?

Or do you think the age limit is there for a reason?

Agree with it

Need some law and fucking order! I think whatever the age were people would still break it, for whatever reasons

But you need some sort of guidelines for the rest of us. It be fucking chaos otherwise.

Silly kids, think they know best
    Eat well, stay fit - Die anyway

Comment

its there for a bloody reason so no 14year olds end up havin babies way too young!

If i offended ne1 sorry...didn't mean to
      LJ

Comment

Hmmmm

I think that if both people are serious and under age then it should be ok but otherwise no. But I guess where does the line "serious" start?! *it's early*

Age limit is there because people think that some people under 16 are immature & don't know what they are doing!

*No pun intended *

It's early & I'm not feeling to good!!!

Mwaaaa xxx
        Wooooo

Comment

Drop the age of consent and you are legally allowing 60 year old men to fuck 14 year old girls.

As it is a 60 year old man can fuck a 16 year old legally (as long as she consents of course - fucking slut).

Comment

I think the law is there for a reason, but in many cases I don't think it is right to actually prosecute people, when both are consenting etc.

I'm sure a lot of young people see it as a law that is there to be broken, like smoking and drinking at a young age.

I had sex at 15 but I was in a long term stable relationship and I am still in that relationship. Every case is different but you can't stop and ask every 14 year old if they're doing it for "love" or whatever, because they have no grasp of the concept at that age.

Bleh! I know what I mean!

I agree with the law in most cases, esp. when it is used to protect people, but if both people want to willingly break it then that is up to them.

I don't know what 14, or 16 year old for that matter would actually want to shag a 60 year old Sir Cum?! Eww! I can'r even imagine wanting to shag a 60 year old when I am 60!
            Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised.

The LJ Book Club

Comment

You'll be surprised Bumblebee. Sean Connery is 60 odd but I knew 16 year olds that followed mummies eyes and fancied him! Shocking I know but I think you girls fancy anything that walks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Cum
                You'll be surprised Bumblebee. Sean Connery is 60 odd but I knew 16 year olds that followed mummies eyes and fancied him! Shocking I know but I think you girls fancy anything that walks.
                Yeeeeah think i'd draw the line at fancying an old bloke though

Comment

Re: Underage sex (naughty boys an girls!)

Originally posted by LacyMay
                  Do you agree with underage sex?

Or do you think the age limit is there for a reason?
                  Both- Rules are mad to broken! Its nice to have guidlines but kids will still break them. Its the same with drink etc: the same people will break the law.

Long term relationships are different-
                  If you cant be good, be good at it
                  No wonder santa is so jolly, he knows where all the naughty girls live! :P

Comment

There is a difference between fancying someone and actually sleeping with them though!
                    Times have not become more violent. They have just become more televised.

The LJ Book Club

Comment

I thought adults having sex with under 18s, but over 16 was considered and could be charged as Statutory Rape!?

It's an interesting question really, especially when you look at history. A little over 100 years ago it was totally normal for 30 yr olds to marry 14 yr olds! If you look back further, the average life expectancy was mid 30s-40s (not 70-80 as it is today) so most people were having kids and marriage in their mid to late teens. Even now, people are looked on as a bit strange if you are marring and having children in your late teens to early twenties (very normal in the 60s and 70s) as society has changed in that people look more into their careers and then have families in their mid 30s to early 40s.In fact biologically, girls are most fertile between 16-24yrs! It'd be interesting to see where we are in 20 years time...perhaps people will be only just starting their families in their 50s and 60s (with aid of fertility treatment) and will be living until 100yrs!
                      Society is a strange thing, though I personally do agree that there must be some law to stop sick and desperate people trying it on with younger and more innocent adolecents. I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!
                      "Drop seeds, not bombs"- Soma (Soma seeds)

Comment

Originally posted by White Rabbit
                        Society is a strange thing, though I personally do agree that there must be some law to stop sick and desperate people trying it on with younger and more innocent adolecents. I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!

that is so ridiculous! my boyfriend is 26 and im 18 and we've been together for 10months. neither of us are desperate and he doesnt manipulate me. just because theres an age gap doesnt mean that 2 people cant find each other attractive and get on well. it must be quite a sad life askin ppl how old they are before u can date them! i dont see why love should have such restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by White Rabbit
                          . I think any age gap of 3 years or more is just sick! Especially when you have 24-30yr old sleeping with 16-18yr olds; they obviously can't get anyone their own age and are seriously desperate and sad, knowing all too well that younger people are very easy to manipulate! I personally think that anyone over the age of 20 that is sleeping with anyone under eighteen should be heavily dealt with by society!
                          wow thats pretty harsh. Ill tell my husband hes sick then shall I? hes 6 years older than me, I was 20 when we got together and he was 26, now im 26 and hes 32.
                          I cant believe you think that a 20 year old sleeping with an 18 year old should be dealt with harshly why???? thats only a 2 year age gap. I dont see anything wrong with a 20 year old going with anyone over the age of consent. Also I dont see what difference there is mentally between a 15 and a 16 year old. Each person is an individual and as long as the person feels ready for sex and isnt being taken advantage of, then its OK

Comment

Originally posted by amirab
                            its there for a bloody reason so no 14year olds end up havin babies way too young!
                            The age of consent is partly to blame for pregnant 14 year olds.

Drop the age of consent and you are legally allowing 60 year old men to fuck 14 year old girls.
                            Drop the age of consent to 12, for 12 - 16 year olds, and keep the current age of 16 for people aged 16 +.

It would solve a shitload of problems.

Comment

How is the age of consent in any way to blame for pregnant 14 yr olds?

I think it's good as a guideline, but as most people have said there are exceptions and people are always going to break it, so maybe underage sex shouldn't be dealt with so seriously.
                              Whenever I get the urge to work I go and lie down... and the urge goes away.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X