TXT SEX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TXT SEX

me and my boyfriend often have txt sex , yet la8tly i ave been running out wiv things to say , can any one think of some really good things that i could say we r doin that will really turn him on

Instead of saying about licking his bollocks why not actually lick his bollocks. It will arouse him more.

Comment

Init Harry... Texting fucking annoying... what is it with ppl cant they talk to u n e more...
      The amount of times I've given my number to a girl n for the next week u get a million txt messages every day xpecting u to text em back... instead of texting em if I want to I usually phone em, chat to them for half an hour stop chatting to them n 5 minuted later U get another fucking text message from em expecting u to text em back!!!

What is it with girls n text messages n e way...

Totally off the point but thought I might have a moan..

Comment

It also costs money, to text, do it in real life IT'S FREE!

------------------
        BaRt
        Live Life On The Edge!

[This message has been edited by BaRt (edited 22-10-2000).]
        BaRt
        Anyone who isn't pulling their weight is probably pushing their luck

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
        X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >