Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kissing - what does ur tongue do in there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kissing - what does ur tongue do in there?

Okay, so I'm still a kissing-virgin, so I have no clue, so I'm just gonna ask.

Whilst kissing someone, what do your tongues do in there? Do they do the same thing or what?

I like spelling out 'I Love You' with my tongue.

My partner still doesn't know what I'm doing though!
    Nobody knows you quite like your fingers do!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
      I like spelling out 'I Love You' with my tongue.

My partner still doesn't know what I'm doing though!

Seriously?

Comment

Yeah, honestly!

It takes a bit of getting used to at first, because you're thinking about it, but once you've practiced it a few times, it just comes naturally!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
          Yeah, honestly!

It takes a bit of getting used to at first, because you're thinking about it, but once you've practiced it a few times, it just comes naturally!

Wow. That's probably THE most helpful tip I have ever read anywhere on the subject of kissing. :D

I still wonder though if your tongues don't jam into each other, but I feel slightly more confident now.

Oh yeah, how long is a kiss supposed to last? And how do you 'end' it?

Comment

A kiss is as long as you both make it. If you feel the urge to stop or she does, then you should slow things down, and bring your lips tighter together, but not straight away.

As your lips move closer together, the other should realise you want to stop, and you should finish off with a double peck on the lips - a great way to finish, as it wraps it up nicely, but doesn't finish it bluntly!

Glad to be of help!

Comment

well ive never really thought about how to kiss?i guess it comes naturally to me but before a kiss i think you should kiss on the lips first and end with a kiss on the lips (like a peck) I wouldnt be nervus though and dont be rigid like make your tounge rally hard! and dont keep poking your tounge in and out really fast, and dont be slobbery
              Lets play police!!
              you can strip and ill search

Comment

Also make sure that the inside of your lips aren't too wet, otherwise you'll make her face above her lips wet, and she won't thank you for that!

Comment

It will come naturally when you go to kiss so don't worry else it will make you even more nervous! And I prefer to go real slow depending on what mood I'm in

Comment

well ive only had... 4 days experience so i know what its like to be as clueless as you. basically all me and my girlfriend do is sorta kiss and move our tongues in and out of each others mouth. but please dont worry about it cos trust me, its so natural.i mean, your tongue almost 'springs' out of your mouth lol.

well anyway, kiss like a peck, then pull away and kiss again, then dont pull away and kiss again on the lips, then slowly move your tongue to touch their lips, by which time their mouth should be open, then you just sorta get carried away.

and yes for me so far its been sloppy and wet but its gorgeous anyway i love licking my lips afterwards. mmmmm.

but - i dont know why im putting this but my girlfriend just gae me a peck in schol earlier today and i started hyper ventilating i was so excited but like. sorry.

but dont worry about your tongue it knows what to do!
                    Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
                    -- Click To See More

Comment

Just dont think about it and then ull be fine, simple - If u find urself strugglin just copy her
                      "Capacity, why do you have to be so horrible to everyone?" - *TiNk*

Comment

I love circling the tip of my tongue around the very tip of his. Dont know why, but its alsways felt nice to me! :D
                        Love is free Love me Say hell yes

C'est Moi

Comment

God, am I weird cos I very rarely use tongues?
                          Going once! Going twice! Gone! Sold to the lady with the poodle...

Comment

Don't be nervous about your first kiss it will come naturally, believe me. i remember being nervous about my first kiss but once you get going theres nothing to it, just go with the flow!

your first kiss might not be amazing but they get better with practice. actually i had a really different kiss on saturday night with this guy, different to what i usually kiss like but it was still good!
                            Isn't it ironic all you wanna do is smoke chronic,
                            Boy, you forgot when you were down,
                            Who was around...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            you were there for summer dreaming,
                            and you gave me what i need,
                            and i hope you find your freedom,
                            for eternity...

Comment

Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
                              God, am I weird cos I very rarely use tongues?
                              Yes that makes you weird.

I think it's all down to personal preference really. some folk don't like tongues. Some do. Some slide tongues across teeth and some try to shove tongues as far down the other person's throat as possible.
                              Another quality post brought to you by Mr Mist, god of Moo.

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X