Memories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories

Got a box of memenerys and in that box theres was a piture of my mum.
    I was in tears beause of the photo and brought me back bad memerys of my past. I got nerglected by her and my famliey and i got batted by them when i was younger and lods of other natsty thing to went on. It is reacking my life by thinking about

I would like any adive on how to deal with it or ways that i could do to take my mind of things please

I cont stop crying beause iam thinking of it to much

Please help me

Emmy💕

''If you life to be 100.
    I hope that I live
    To be 100 minus
    One day so I never
    Have to be
    With out you
    Winnie the pooh"

Seeing pictures off people you have loved and lost is always difficult, when my Grandfather died - I couldn't bare looking at the pictures, I had some off him ill, and some where he was okay, I got rid off the ones that he didn't look to well in, not like thrown them away - But hid them, I kept all the happy ones and behind each one I wrote a special message - Something positive about him, a reason he's happy, I know he's safe now, and send him my prayers everyday - But then it varies on what the memories are to be honest, right? It often helps discussing memories, do you have any siblings, family members, friends you feel comfortable talking to?

's - I like the new user name

Take care - Stay strong!
    In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil.

Comment

Thanks. To be hosist i have no good mermerys of my mum. its all horrable if u would like to read when i was little then i will

Emmy💕

''If you life to be 100.
      I hope that I live
      To be 100 minus
      One day so I never
      Have to be
      With out you
      Winnie the pooh"

Comment

ok. Thanks for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by StrubbleS View Post

LMFAO

"i'm finding a meaning. Once you say, finally 'now i've got it,' then you've lost it, because you're dragging it down to something very limited. It's an on-going process and the meaning of life itself. One is continually going into the depths of yourself, discovering a strength, a presence perhaps, in heart of yourself." Karen Armstrong

I know you're after me but leave the devices out

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." ~Andy Warhol~

Comment

Originally posted by StrubbleS View Post
            You're my hero
            "We're Starfleet officers, weird is part of the job." (Capt. Janeway)

Comment

Emmy💕

''If you life to be 100.
              I hope that I live
              To be 100 minus
              One day so I never
              Have to be
              With out you
              Winnie the pooh"

Comment

zoom out! zoom out!

Comment

Thought this thread was going to be about boobs
                  Of all the mistakes you've made, the best are yet to come.

Comment

literal lol

Comment

Thats not going to help me with my sitursion

Emmy💕

''If you life to be 100.
                      I hope that I live
                      To be 100 minus
                      One day so I never
                      Have to be
                      With out you
                      Winnie the pooh"

Comment

Maybe this should be moved to another section thingy..

and I know I shouldnt laugh but my God StrubbleS :')
                        "Can't wait for the days when I'm removing an animal's genitals listening to heavy metal"
                        Prospective vet student.

"Don't change for anyone"
                        "huh?"
                        "Your avatar
                        If someone makes a better one, I will go out and murder them if you change it"

-WOTH. Absolutely bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbley-Heather View Post

Thats not going to help me with my sitursion

You're right Heather, it's not. Classic that the best response in this thread comes from one of the youngest members of the community. To those who are taking the piss, have you actually even taken the effort to read what she's had to say here? If you have and you still think it's cool to belittle this thread then you need to have a word with yourselves.

Heather, I hope you don't mind I've just changed the title so people know straight away what it's about, I'm also going to split it into paragraphs to make it a bit easier to follow and move it into the relationships section.

Well done for sharing, that must have been hard for you.

ETA: have just seen you've removed the long post you made - sorry you felt the need to do that - feel free to post again when you're feeling a little better.
                          Last edited by **helen**; 10-06-2012, 06:02 PM.
                          Become a fan of TheSite.org on facebook

"I love standing on a crowded platform in a tube station and feeling like I'm insignificant in all of this. All these people and lives I have no idea about. Gives me a sense of better perspective."

clementine_the_tangerine

Comment

Hi Heather

It might help for you to talk to someone who can help you with putting these difficult memories into some kind of perspective so that you can store them away again.

You can't change the past, but it is possible to change how you remember it, and also how you make sense of those memories.

My suggestion is that you contact your local branch of Relate, who work with all sorts of family problems. If you are under 18 it won't cost you anything, or if you are older and don't have much money, they will take that into account.

You can find out where their nearest branch is through the address finder on their website (top right hand corner) here's a link for it:-

http://www.relate.org.uk/young-peopl...ing/index.html

Hope this is helpful to you - take care.

Jed
                            Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us - please hold the line ... Your call is important to us -

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                            X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >