Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Just like to thank the site for encouraging me to get off my arse and go to a gum clinic. I don't think I would have managed to motive myself otherwise.

Also I didn't expect the nurse to get me to drop my kegs and inspect my delicates, I was trying so hard not to enjoy it.

Originally posted by clydefrog View Post
    Just like to thank the site for encouraging me to get off my arse and go to a gum clinic. I don't think I would have managed to motive myself otherwise.

Also I didn't expect the nurse to get me to drop my kegs and inspect my delicates, I was trying so hard not to enjoy it.
    Good to hear that thesite has helped you out. I hope everything was ok etc.
    "Sometimes it's worth making your own opportunities instead of waiting for others"

Comment

Originally posted by clydefrog View Post

Great news well done for going
      have hope and faith, things will eventually fade or change

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >