Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make myself cum now please? (female)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make myself cum now please? (female)

I would like a female to talk me in cuming now please?
    I had no sleep all night as I am so hot and dont know how to give myself a good hand.
    Some help needed.

Originally posted by messyworld View Post
    I would like a female to talk me in cuming now please?
    I had no sleep all night as I am so hot and dont know how to give myself a good hand.
    Some help needed.
    LMAO

Comment

Hahaha! Are you being serious? LOL
      why are you peppering the steak? You don't know if Tigers like pepper."
      "Tigers love pepper... They hate cinnamon."

Comment

Originally posted by g_angel View Post
        LMAO
        Did you really LYAO Cal?

Comment

Originally posted by icey View Post
          Did you really LYAO Cal?
          I gave it a damned good go!

Comment

I'd probably be a bit sore if I was wanking from the night before until 4pm the next day
            It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!! what on earth

Comment

Originally posted by grahaminneed View Post
                HAHAHAHA!!! what on earth
                Hi, what is LMAO?
                I am new to the forum and was feeling realy hot but I dont have any magazines or movies to help and my internet is too slow for downloads.

I some times try to help myself but only once worked, enc I ask for idias.

Comment

Hi, what is LMAO?
                  I am new to the forum and was feeling realy hot but I dont have any magazines or movies to help and my internet is too slow for downloads.

This isnt the place for you to crack one off from their replies.

Comment

Hi, what is LMAO?

its "Laugh My Ass Off"
                    which is what many people are doing when they read this
                    omnia vincit amor

"love is what is left when being in love is burned away. When your roots are so entwined that it is inconceivable that you could ever part"

Tumblr

Comment

Are you asking for advice on how to give yourself a handjob or do you want people to talk dirty to you?

if its the former make it clearer, if its the latter ill PM you!
                      Wood

Comment

See, i thought this was a female asking for advice from females on how to make herself come? no?

however snugglebubbles if your offering PM ME
                        ‎"Anyone can achieve their fullest potential, But who we are might be predetermined, the path we follow is always of our own choosing, we should never allow our fears, or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny. Your destiny cannot be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."

--Timothy McGee
                        (NCIS)

Comment

messyworld,

This forum room is not a place for you to get off, It's a community forum where you can seek advice from other members but I reckon you should check out this article if that is the information your seeking.

Female masturbation.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfire View Post
                            See, i thought this was a female asking for advice from females on how to make herself come? no?

however snugglebubbles if your offering PM ME
                            and cc me on this action too

also for OP http://www.jackinworld.com/
                            Be happy, accept those you care for, and live your life in a manner true to yourself, those you care for, and the values you hold dear to your heart.
                            -- Click To See More

Comment

Originally posted by CoolMe View Post
                              messyworld,

This forum room is not a place for you to get off, It's a community forum where you can seek advice from other members but I reckon you should check out this article if that is the information your seeking.

Female masturbation.
                              "The greater the problems you've survived, the richer your hidden history of achievement is likely to be."

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >