If he came, was it good?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he came, was it good?

I just recently gave head for the first time! and i really want to know if i was good or not, he did say it was but im afraid he was just saying that.

If a guy ejaculates, does that mean it was good? or do you come whether it was good or not?

Thanks!

In my experience... yes. Most of my exes never came when I gave them head and I thought I was bad at it, but my new boyfriend comes really damned quickly (even though normally he takes ages). So basically... yes.

Comment

Re:

Awesome thanks that made me feel so much better!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freckle View Post
        If a guy ejaculates, does that mean it was good? or do you come whether it was good or not?
        I would cum whether it was good or not, to be honest, so I don't think it necessarily needs to be good for him to cum. But if he says it was, why do you disbelieve him?

But also, to improve, talk to him. Ask him what makes him feel good. A blowjob should include the shaft, balls, frenulum, foreskin (if he has one), glans, urethra etc. Lots and lots of sensitive zones right there to make a 'good' blowjob 'great'!
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

Comment

I think that's why it was different with my new bf. Because stuff that my exes HATED he loves... everybody is different. Agree with Teagan on the asking him what feels good, remember... practice makes perfect

Comment

for him, good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Teagan View Post
              A blowjob should include the shaft, balls, frenulum, foreskin (if he has one), glans, urethra etc.
              Take it all at once... Must be a walk in the park for you

Comment

I don't know if there is such a thing as a 'bad' orgasm. They can however be good or great depending on how aroused the guy is, and how you reach that point is as much a part of the fun as the end result. The best idea is to ask him what he likes best!
                It's the fruit that makes it fruity, it's the juice that makes it juicy, it's the funk that makes it funky, it's the junk that makes the junkie

Comment

Anything sexually related is essentially about communication. If he tells you it was good, that's very good news. The key now is to learn exactly what he likes so that he gets an even better blowjob next time. Just make sure you tell him to return the favour!
                  Originally posted by Teagan View Post
                  A blowjob should include the shaft, balls, frenulum, foreskin (if he has one), glans, urethra etc.
                  I never even heard of a bloody urethra until I came across this. We should put you in charge of the nation's sex education classes.

Comment

great enough

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                    X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >