put the coke on my dick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put the coke on my dick

Anyone ever put coke on your penis before intercourse? How did you like it?

LMAO

Actually, i wouldn't mind if my boyfriends dick tasted like coke before i went down on him.

We are talking about Coke Cola here aren't we?

~Sex is nobody's business except for the three people involved~

http://www.face-pic.com/xxlaydee_icexx

Comment

Would that do anything? Didnt think it could be absorbed through the skin.

EDIT..i was wrong, it works if you rub it in...apparently makes you numb so you can last longer...
      Last edited by Balddog; 06-06-2002, 11:53 PM.
      Ya...

Comment

Yes I like the sound of that to. So much fun you can have with the stuff if you had an abundance of it. But actually I'm questioning the effects it has on the individual both male and female neurologically during intercourse if consumed in a sexually manner.

Comment

You dont want to put Angus Deayton to shame by out doing him! Do you?

Comment

I bet it would. I think I've heard it keeps you real hard although a bit numb. But that sounds funny cause it makes me kinda limp if I snort it. I'd be willing to bet if you wetted your dick down and powdered with about a 1/3 gram and had innercourse someones going to feel something.

Comment

It wont make you totally numb...Just make you last longer than normal..

Gotta rub it in good tho.
              Ya...

Comment

It does a bit for the fucker, but for the fuckee. wooooooooo hooooooooooo. And i'm talking from experience!!!!:D It's great, but you gotta be careful the ammount you do it, you seen what it can do to a nose
                I've got plenty of baggage and i don't expect anyone to carry it for me. But you can have a good rummage through it if you'd like.

katralla - That's right, I am Kev, and I am a slut.

Munkey, Ruudy & Friends

Comment

Nah, but seriously, you do have to use a small amount if it or it will fuck your dick up a bit.

Does anyone know if it would have the same effect if put inside a vagina, or should we not go there?

~Sex is nobody's business except for the three people involved~

http://www.face-pic.com/xxlaydee_icexx

Comment

Lads it will do more than fuck your dick up a bit, with enough use you will have a willy like daniella westbrooks nose , the helmit is [obviously] very sensitive but it is also very delicate and can be easly damaged, I think everyone should try something at least once but don't make a habit of it-I've heard of guys with 'endurance' problems who started using coke on there dicks and no they can't rise to the occasion anymore which is enough to put me off.....

There has been suggestions that the use of coke on a dick could lead to penile cancer but I think that is probably a load of shite started by someone who is totally anti-drugs

Comment

Read this, could be of interest:
                      http://www.thesite.org/magazine/drug...your_nose.html

(how cocaine affect blood vessels etc)

Comment

Yeah but if you're thinking of doing this kind of thing, then you need to be VERY CAREFUL. Please read the attached article before you try it.

http://cocaine.org/health/dangers.html

I'm not saying don't do it, just PLEASE be careful WHERE you put it.
                        Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative. -- Wilde

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          FUCKING HELL
                          I've got plenty of baggage and i don't expect anyone to carry it for me. But you can have a good rummage through it if you'd like.

katralla - That's right, I am Kev, and I am a slut.

Munkey, Ruudy & Friends

Comment

now i DONT believe he wanted to do that

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                            X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >