Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: We've now got a plan in place to restore some of these missing posts, so anything missing may pop up over the next month!

Thanks so much for your patience while we restore these posts
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Celebrating after exams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating after exams

How are we all celebrating after exams if its GCSEs, college exams or uni exams?

Wooo! Exams being over is one of the best feelings! Food would be my celebration of choice

-Kathleen

Comment

Drowning my sorrows

With Food or drink. Im not to fussy
      Last edited by Shaunie; 07-06-2017, 10:42 AM.
      "Life is like riding a bike. To keep your balance, you must keep moving" -Albert Einstein

Comment

once exams are over i would like to go on holiday shopping for the summer after all this year's stress. however, i have a problem on whether i get Sandals or flip flops

Comment

Party time!

Not for me though, hope everyone has a relaxing time after a stressful period.
          Just your friendly neighbourhood Moderator ~ Always happy to help

Comment

Have to admit, sleep is a good cure!!

Comment

Well im glad to say that that my exams are done and i will be celebrating with another week away from chats and replacing it with a holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
                Well im glad to say that that my exams are done and i will be celebrating with another week away from chats and replacing it with a holiday.

Well done on your exams. Good luck for your results!

Have fun with your holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Abigail View Post
                  Yay! Do your happy dance!

Comment

[QUOTE=Emeana;n3567427]
                    Yay! Do your happy dance! [/QUOTE
                    Lol i will need to learn to dance first

Comment

[QUOTE=Abigail;n3567436]
                      Originally posted by Emeana View Post
                      Yay! Do your happy dance! [/QUOTE
                      Lol i will need to learn to dance first
                      Lol. No one said it had to be good. It just has to be yours. What I do is, I stick my arms out in front of me, and I stick my thumbs up and I put one leg up and one arm up and repeat with the other leg and arm really fast, and then do a start jump with my thumbs still facing upwards.

Here's how John green does it:
                      (The video is from a youtube account named William Wonka).
                      There's also a nerd fighter happy dance project video on their vlogbrothers channel, if you would like more inspiration

Last edited by Emeana; 02-07-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I remember when I finished my exams going down to Newquay with a few mates with a boot load full of drink and drugs and just getting spandangled for 3 nights. A bit like Fear & Loathing In Newquay.
                        Doves, Playboys, Biscuits, Barrels, Callies, Clear Caps, China Whites, Rhubarbs, Loony Toons, New Yorkers... you know, bang on, larging it, the full monty, safe as houses, pair of trousers, what a laugh, let's do another half!

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                        X