Essential support for under 25s

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Missing posts

UPDATE: As far as we can tell, all posts made by The Mix account in the last 12 months (roughly) have been lost. We're working to retrieve them, but for now you might see some gaps or seemingly unanswered questions lying around the forums. It also means the Live Chat Announcements and We Need You sub-forums are looking pretty bare. Bear with us, we're working on it.
2 of 2 < >

Post of The Month (May)

Horsemad is our Post of The Month winner voted by the community:

"Hey lost sense,
I've had several MRI scan on my head and back i look at it as a huge ring doungnut that your going through the middle. You will has a thing over your head and will have earphones on they will speak to you through them a erasure you, I gave them my phone so they could play my playlist I was given a panic button so if I felt panicky I could press it and they would stop and get me out xx.."
(Click for full post)
See more
See less

Stress and self care.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress and self care.

So this is going to hard to wtite but her goes.
    People this year are saying 'the exams are easy' and i thinks wrong that people are saying that. Instead of say easier say 'it was ok'. For myself when people say the exams are easy it makes people like me feel like they have failed as the exam may not of been as easier as others think. Its ok to voice your opinion put try and think about others.

Care
    ● So after your exam try not to think about it. Once you get out of that room the exam is done and you can't change it.
    ● Make sure you eat and drink proper foods
    ●Sounds very stupid to me as i love my bed but remember to sleep properly. That can be better than doing an extra 3 hours of revision.

These are some of my idea's some work better than others and remember if you k ow you have put in 100% effert that is all anyone can ask from you.
    Good luck with your exams and remember keep talking.

Love this thread and the message behind it! Self-care is definitely important when it comes to exams and generally being productive. All these are really good points.

Remember to make time for fun things and decompressing - keeping your mood up can do the world of good. It's way harder to learn when you're in a bad mood or worn down by what you're doing. Take breaks.
    "You're familiar with the phrase "man's reach exceeds his grasp"? It's a lie: man's grasp exceeds his nerve."

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

The Mix. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
    X