Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed ASAP - tennant issues

Good morning
    I hope someone cab give me some advice ?
    I have lived with my partner for 7 years when we moved to a new place 3 years ago
    She was the only one who signed the tennacy agreement.At that time I had no reason to worry however things are going from bad to worse and the words "throw u out" have been mentioned.I haven't got a problem leaving if that's the way its to be,However I can't do this at the drop of a hat.I moved to the area to be with her so I'm quite isolated
    What I'm wondering is do I have any rights or can she litrally throw me to the street,I have contributed to the rent and bills on a 50\50 basis ....I not claiming squatters rights I would hope legally that she can't just throw me out ?

If you're not on the tenancy agreement then your rights are limited. You're best off giving Shelter a ring.
    Can you hold me like you held someone you shouldn't have let go?
    Can you keep me deep inside like the regrets that burned a hole?
    Can you love me like you loved someone you loved so long ago?

Comment

thankyou was worth a call

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
      X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >