These shoes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These shoes

Kinda like these shoes but other than Asos, which dont have my size, i cant find them anywhere. I think theyre Christian Louboutin but im sure i saw some in a magazine that were similar and from Faith. Cant find them there though either.
    Any ideas??
    http://www.asos.com/product/pgeprodu...g=image2&ns4=0
    I'm a girlie

Primark has some really similar ones for about £12
    geekblog

Comment

Ooh i do likes them.

Have no idea where to get them from though.

Comment

primark? haha cool, think i might make a little trip later then!! thanks kaffrin
        I'm a girlie

Comment

Originally posted by kaffrin
          Primark has some really similar ones for about 12
          Get in!
          'You can't cage my lyrics!'

Comment

These are the Primark ones, not peep toe but still

Comment

new look do a pair like those as well. i got them, in black patent the other day and they are REET SEXXEH!!
              Ride with me upon a shining star,
              Above the moonlit sky
              We will find Elysium.

Comment

Russel and Bromley have those in red and black - but its russel and bromely so megga expensive - but i'm sure there must be similar ones elsewhere
                DrPirate is technically my little brother apparently - even though hes like a bazillion foot taller than me (OK 6 inches)

Comment

i went to primark- but they didnt have them. Went to New Look and the peep toe ones were sandal type, with a strap atthe back. The ones that werent had a patent black heel.
                  I'm a girlie

Comment

They are the best high heels I've seen in a long while but I can't get a pair that fit
                    I'm clever, I just don't have the qualifications to prove it!
                    I can, I will, I must succeed!
                    Indrid_Cold -
                    "I guess it's fairly simple to pull women in a club. You stand at the door of a club (on the inside), wait until a woman is passing by outside, grab her arm or sleeve or whatever and just pull.

Whether that would turn out well in the end, of course, is another matter."
                    Livejournal
                    Facebook
                    Twitter

Comment

There are patent black ones in Dune, about £60. Not peep toe though.

Not sure about non patent.

Comment

they have some just like that in new look, errm, they'll be about 20 i'd guess
                        And I'll try not to feel this music's for you

Comment

http://www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/zoom...06LPA10OCD444H

Theyre the dune ones.

i prefer the non peep toe actually now!
                          I'm a girlie

Comment

Aldo have some.
                            I'm clever, I just don't have the qualifications to prove it!
                            I can, I will, I must succeed!
                            Indrid_Cold -
                            "I guess it's fairly simple to pull women in a club. You stand at the door of a club (on the inside), wait until a woman is passing by outside, grab her arm or sleeve or whatever and just pull.

Whether that would turn out well in the end, of course, is another matter."
                            Livejournal
                            Facebook
                            Twitter

Comment

love them - already on my shopping list of 'things to bring back cheaply from the states'
                              I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
                              X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >