Khaki bikini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khaki bikini

Im off on me hols in October and want some new bikinis, theres one i saw in Argos Additions ages ago but ive looked on the website and cant find it, even when i searched for it it didnt find any results. I saw it in the little booklet they sent me for summer or holidaywear but i think ive thrown the book now, gutted, anyway just wondered whether anyone can help me or has seen one similar anywhere, it was a halterneck one with the little short bottoms and it was camouflage/army print.

Life is like a dick. When it gets hard, "Fuck It!"

Oh my god come on people im in a dilemma, i want that bikini!!

Comment

H&M had some similar ones this summer, you might wanna see if theys till have some left.

I (almost) pity the man that messes you around - BlackArab

I think you've got the right response though, as always - BlackArab

xbeingxpicturewhorex

Comment

Oooh I hope so, il give em a try cheers

Comment

If you're still looking... I know Bay had some camo bikinis in before, cos I was thinking about getting one. Dunno if they still do though.
          My new LJ!

Comment

Originally posted by dominatrix
            If you're still looking... I know Bay had some camo bikinis in before, cos I was thinking about getting one. Dunno if they still do though.
            Yeah i am cheers chick il have a nose in there

Comment

Hide this page

Local Advice Finder

Find local services

TheSite.org is delivered by YouthNet UK. Registered charity number: 1048995

Working...
            X

A short TheSite survey: to help us help you

Hi there! Please take a minute to answer this short survey. The information you give us will only be used to help us better understand our users and improve our services. The survey is anonymous. Thank you for helping us out.

Click to take the survey >